2 bedroom terraced house for saleBroadgate Close, Northrepps, Cromer
Offers in Excess of £165,000
- Immaculate Mid-Terraced House
- Contemporary Kitchen
- Two Bedrooms
- Garage & Lawned Gardens
- Ideal First Time Home!
Set in the small village of Northrepps this is an immaculate mid-terraced house with front & rear lawned gardens, & a detached garage. Boasting a contemporary kitchen/diner, good sized lounge & two bedrooms. It would make an ideal first time home!
This mid-terraced house is immaculate inside and would make a great first time home for a couple or young family. The property consists of a good sized lounge, contemporary kitchen/diner with a seating area and door leading to the lawned rear garden. To the first floor there are two bedrooms and family bathroom. To the front of the property there is an iron gate and fencing with a path leading to front door and lawned area. There is a detached garage to the rear of the property. Northrepps is a small village with a primary school, and pub with restaurant, set under 3 miles from the seaside town of Cromer with lots of amenities, shops and facilities, also not forgetting the beautiful beaches and pier.
With a double glazed entrance door to the front aspect and double glazed window to the side aspect. Radiator and laminate wood flooring. Door into;
With carpet and stairs leading to the first floor. Doors off.
Lounge 21' 6" x 11' 5" max ( 6.55m x 3.48m max )
With a double glazed window to the front aspect. Carpet and radiator. Telephone and television points. Door into;
Kitchen / Diner 19' 11" x 12' 2" max ( 6.07m x 3.71m max )
L Shaped Room.
With a range of contemporary fitted wall and base units with work surfaces over and part tiled splashbacks. Stainless steel one and a half sink bowl with drainer and mixer tap. Integrated eye level double oven and induction hob with stainless steel cooker hood above. Plumbing and space for washing machine and dishwasher. Built in fridge/freezer. Radiator and television point. Laminate wood effect flooring. Contemporary electric coal effect fire and dado rail in dining area. Velux window and double glazed window to the rear aspect. Door leading to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
With loft access and carpet. Doors off.
Master Bedroom 11' 1" x 10' 4" ( 3.38m x 3.15m )
With a double glazed window to the front aspect. Fitted wardrobes. Airing cupboard. Radiator and wood flooring. Television and telephone points.
Bedroom 2 9' 9" x 6' 10" ( 2.97m x 2.08m )
With a double glazed window to the rear aspect. Fitted wardrobes. Carpet, radiator and television point.
With a three piece suite comprising of; a low level WC, hand wash basin, and bath with mixer taps and shower over. Extractor fan and radiator. Tiled flooring. Obscure double glazed window to the rear aspect.
With outward opening doors. Power and light.
To the front of the property there is an iron gate and fence with a path leading to the front door and lawned areas either side.
The rear garden is fully enclosed, with a patio seating area and steps leading down to a lawned area with borders, an outside tap, and a gate to access the detached garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55346257.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRM103152. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Cromer. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.