3 bedroom town house for saleDenham Avenue, Morley, Leeds
Sold STC £150,000
- Three bedroom end terraced town house accommodation
- Garage facilities
- tastefully decorated throughout
- Off road parking
- Landscaped and private garden
This fabulous three bedroom end town house accommodation situated in the heart of Morley within close proximity to good schools, local amenities and motorway links.
+This fabulous three bedroom end town house accommodation situated in the heart of Morley within close proximity to good schools, local amenities and motorway links. This is an ideal purchase for first time buyer or growing family alike. Tastefully decorated and having three good sized bedrooms, this really is not an opportunity to be missed. Hurry now to book a viewing with William H Brown today.
Access to lounge/dining area with stairway leading to first floor landing.
Lounge/dining Area 20' 8" x 10' 9" ( 6.30m x 3.28m )
Double glazed square fronted bay window to the front, gas central heating radiator, fireplace with marble hearth and wooden surround, fitted shelving units and cupboards with door leading to kitchen.
Kitchen 11' 3" x 7' ( 3.43m x 2.13m )
Well fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base mounted units with complimentary work surfaces over, part tiled walls, plumbing for washing machine and dish washer, space for fridge freezer and oven, sink and drainer and door leading to rear aspect.
Laminate flooring and sliding doors leading to rear aspect
Master Bedroom 14' 1" x 8' 1" ( 4.29m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to the rear, gas central heating radiator and mirrored fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 11' 4" x 8' 3" ( 3.45m x 2.51m )
Double glazed window to the front and gas central heating radiator
Bedroom Three 8' 5" x 7' 4" ( 2.57m x 2.24m )
Double glazed window to the front and gas central heating radiator.
Three piece bathroom suite comprising of bath with shower over, low level flush WC, laminate flooring, part tiled walls, wash hand basin and gas central heating towel rail.
To the front of the property offers off road parking with driveway leading to garage with up and over door and patio area which offers further parking facilities with garden and an array of mature plants and shrubbery. To the rear of the properties offers a private mature garden with stunning plants, trees and shrubbery which makes this an ideal area for entertaining.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55346263.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MLY105523. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Morley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.