2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleWimblington Road, Doddington, March
- Grade 2 Listed Cottage
- Two Bedrooms
- Generous Plot
- Multi Vehicle Parking
- 30' x 12' Workshop
- Thatched Roof
- No Upward Chain
*Being Offered for Sale with No Upward Chain* Grade 2 Listed Cottage* 30' x 12 Workshop* Village Location* Viewing is Highly Recommended *
This Grade 2 Listed Cottage benefits from, two bedrooms, gas fired central heating, 30' x 12' workshop, multi vehicle parking and is being sold with no upward chain. Viewing is highly recommended..
Entrance Door To Porch
Tiled floor,, radiator, storage cupboard, walk in pantry cupboard.
Lounge Irregular Shaped Room 17' 2" max x 12' 1" max ( 5.23m max x 3.68m max )
Windows to side, door to front, feature fire place wood mantle,
Kitchen Irregular Shaped Room 11' 4" x 9' 5" ( 3.45m x 2.87m )
Windows to side and front, single drainer sink with mixer taps, tiled splashbacks to work surfaces, plumbing for washing machine, radiator, tel point, tiled floor.
Bedroom One 12' 1" x 11' 11" ( 3.68m x 3.63m )
Windows to front and rear, radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' x 12' ( 3.66m x 3.66m )
Windows to front and side, radiator, loft access
Window to side, panelled bath, pedestal hand wash basin, low level w/c, part tiled walls radiator.
Front gardens are grassed with path to front entrance, there is a large gravelled area suitable for a caravan / motor home, leading to the workshop.
Workshop 30' 11' x 12' 4' electric and lighting laid on with double doors to side.
There is an additional grassed area to the rear of the workshop with timber store.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MCH106239. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.