1 bedroom apartment for saleLynmouth Avenue, Chelmsford
Sold STC £57,000
- One Bedroom
- Gated Parking
- Central to Chelmsford Centre
- Walking Distance to Chelmsford Train Station
- Great Condition
Beautifully kept and in one of the best accessible and central locations in Chelmsford. This superb spacious one bedroom apartment has a large living space with great light being provided by large aspect windows to the front aspect, parking and with a double bedroom. Offered on 30% shared ownership.
Modern and in great condition is this one bedroom apartment being offered on 30% shared ownership. Please contact us to discuss the process and mortgage options in more detail.
Boiler in storage cupboard and space for tumble dryer. Doors leading to all rooms.
Lounge 19' 5" x 11' 1" ( 5.92m x 3.38m )
Double glazed window to front view with radiator and opening leading into kitchen.
Kitchen 8' 5" x 7' 5" ( 2.57m x 2.26m )
Kitchen comprising of stainless steel inset sink and drainer set into roll edge worktop surfaces with matching eye and base level units and part tiled splashbacks and flooring. Space for fridge/freezer with space for cooker with extractor hood over.
Bedroom One 15' 8" x 10' 3" ( 4.78m x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to front view and radiator.
Suite with partly tiled walls and flooring, low level flush w.c, wash hand basin, bath and shower cubicle.
Access into communal area and allocated parking.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55346365.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHE108010. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Chelmsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.