3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleOak Tree Close, Shotton, DEESIDE
Guide Price £65,000
- Guide price £65,000 - £80,000
- Three bedroom end-terraced property
- 50% Shared ownership
- Front and rear gardens
- Off road parking
Guide price £65,000 - £80,000. A superb opportunity to purchase a 50% share in this attractive and well presented three bedroom end mews property situated to this attractive cul-de-sac within easy access of local amenities,schools and the A55 expressway providing excelled commuter links
Guide price £65,000 - £80,000. A superb opportunity to purchase a 50% share in this attractive and well presented three bedroom end mews property situated to this attractive cul-de-sac within easy access of local amenities and schools as well as being within easy reach of the A55 expressway providing excelled commuter links throughout the region. In brief the accommodation comprises entrance, entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge, dining room landing, bedroom one, bedroom two, bedroom three, bathroom, front garden with off road parking and rear garden,
Canopy entrance with quarry tiled flooring. Part double glazed door with stained and lead effect panels opening to entrance hall.
Entrance Hall 12' 9" x 6' 11" ( 3.89m x 2.11m )
Radiator. Staircase to first floor. Panelled doors to lounge, kitchen and cloakroom.
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising wash basin with tiled splasback. WC. Wood effect laminate flooring. Radiator. Electric fuse boards. Double glazed windows to front elevation.
Lounge 12' 9" x 11' 1" + recess ( 3.89m x 3.38m + recess )
Coved ceiling. Feature false fireplace with timber mantel, marble surround and hearth and inset electric fire. Radiator. TV point. Telephone point. Double glazed window to front elevation. Wide opening to dining room.
Dining Room 9' 4" x 9' 4" ( 2.84m x 2.84m )
Coved ceiling. Radiator. Double glazed patio doors to rear garden.
Kitchen 9' 4" x 8' 8" ( 2.84m x 2.64m )
Fitted with a range of white fronted base, wall and drawer units with roll edge worksurfaces with inset single bowl sink an drainer unit with mixer tap. Space for cooker. Plumbing for washing machine. Space for fridge and tumble dryer. Tiled splashbacks. Wood effect laminate flooring. Radiator. Double glazed window and door to rear elevation. Door to understair cupboard with power point.
Loft access and panelled doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 12' 5" x 11' + recess ( 3.78m x 3.35m + recess )
Telephone point. Radiator. Double glazed window to front elevation.
Bedroom Two 9' 9" x 9' 1" + door recess ( 2.97m x 2.77m + door recess )
Radiator. Double glazed window overlooking the rear garden.
Bedroom Three 8' 10" x 7' 2" ( 2.69m x 2.18m )
L-Shaped. Radiator. Double glazed window to front elevation. Large storage cupboard housing the gas boiler.
Fitted with a white three piece suite comprising panelled bath with Mira electric shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin. WC. Tiled walls. Radiator. Extractor fan. Double glazed window to rear elevation. Cupboard housing the hot water cylinder and controls and plumbing for solar water system.
Allocated parking for one vehicle to the front of the property with lawned front garden and path to front door. Right of way over a tarmac path to the right elevation with timber gate to the rear garden.
Paved and block paved patio area adjoining the rear elevation with step up to lawned garden and paved path to garden shed. Further gravelled area to the rear of the garden with raised beds. Panelled fencing to boundaries and wooded aspect to rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55346380.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHS112215. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.