4 bedroom detached house for saleWayfarer Close, Warsash
- Detached house
- Four well-proportioned bedrooms
- Bathroom & en-suite with windows
- L-shaped kitchen/breakfast room
- Four reception rooms
- Entrance hall with downstairs WC
- Detached double garage
- Driveway parking
- Private, well maintained garden
- Cul-de-sac location
Presented on the market for the first time since its construction in 1990 and situated at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac in Warsash, is this well presented, four bedroom detached house. Offering excellent, extended accommodation in excess of 1600sqft, this property boasts four sizeable bedrooms with fitted wardrobes to every room, there is also an en-suite to the master bedroom and a separate family bathroom, both with windows. On the ground floor there is an entrance hall with downstairs cloakroom, four reception rooms and a kitchen/breakfast room with separate utility. The mature rear garden has been excellently maintained and offers a great level of privacy; there is a detached double garage and driveway parking in front. To arrange an internal inspection, please contact SBK Park Gate on 01489 570019.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55347265.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6892504. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by SBK Property Consultants, Park Gate - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.