4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHathersage Road, Lambwath Road, HULL
Sold STC £179,950
- 4 Bedrooms (Master with En-Suite)
- Guest Shower Room&House Bathroom
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Dining Room&Re-Fitted Kitchen
- Gardens, Private Driveway & Garage
BEING SYMPATHETICALLY EXTENDED, THIS STUNNING LARGE FAMILY HOUSE HAS EVERYTHING A FAMILY COULD NEED INCLUDING 3 RECEPTION ROOMS, A GUEST SHOWER ROOM, TWO BATHROOMS, DRIVEWAY AND GARAGE!!!!
A well presented/much improved and sympathetically extended four bedroom (master with en-suite bathroom) semi detached large family house with gas fired central heating system and double glazing. Situated forming part of this sought after/highly regarded residential location served by shops, schools, good road links and regular public transport services. Representing in the writers opinion, a superb large family house being totally in size and specification from its facade and showing the obvious pride of its present owner/occupier so must be viewed internally to be fully appreciated.
Comprising; Entrance hall, guest shower room, lounge with feature fireplace, sitting room, dining room open plan to re-fitted kitchen incorporating built in appliances. First Floor; Four bedrooms (master with en-suite bathroom) and house bathroom with white period style suite. Outside; Gardens to front and rear, private vehicle driveway and garage.
With Richmond style residential door, wood grain effect laminated floor covering, radiator and built in cupboard housing meters.
Guest Shower Room
With fully tiled walls comprising; Electric shower in cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, low level wc, extractor fan, ceramic tiled flooring, radiator, picture window with patterned glass (double glazed), built in storage cupboard and Richmond style door.
Lounge 14' 7" Max/ including stairs area x 18' 10" Max ( 4.45m Max/ including stairs area x 5.74m Max )
With casement window, Adam style feature fireplace incorporating living flame built in gas fire, radiator, ceiling rose, coving and glazed panelled door.
Sitting Room 13' 8" Max x 11' 9" extending to 12' 2" ( 4.17m Max x 3.58m extending to 3.71m )
With casement window and picture window (both double glazed), radiator, dado rail and panelled door.
Dining Room 11' 8" Max x 9' 5" Max ( 3.56m Max x 2.87m Max )
With casement window (double glazed), feature wood grain effect laminated floor covering, radiator, dado rail, ceiling rose, coving and glazed panelled door. Open Plan to:-
Re-Fitted Kitchen 14' 8" x 10' 3" ( 4.47m x 3.12m )
With splash back tiling, stainless steel inset sink unit with mixer tap, fitted floor units, laminated work surfaces and wall cupboards (incorporating gas fired central heating unit), wine rack, stainless steel four ring gas hob, fan assisted electric oven and chimney style filter cooker hood, plumbing for automatic washing machine, cupboard under the stairs (affording storage facility), ceramic tiled flooring, radiator, casement window (double glazed), inset ceiling spotlights, coving and half glazed panelled exit door.
Bedroom 1 16' x 11' 8" ( 4.88m x 3.56m )
With casement window and picture window (both double glazed), radiator, coving and colonial style door.
En-Suite Bathroom 11' 8" x 7' ( 3.56m x 2.13m )
With partially tiled walls, period style suite comprising; Corner panelled bath with telephone style mixer tap/shower attachment, wash hand basin, low level wc, extractor fan, built in storage cupboard, radiator, picture window with patterned glass (double glazed), coving and colonial style door. Trap door access to roof space.
Bedroom 2 13' 11" Excluding fitted wardrobes x 8' 4" ( 4.24m Excluding fitted wardrobes x 2.54m )
With casement window (double glazed), mirror fronted fitted wardrobes, radiator, coving and colonial style door.
Bedroom 3 9' 2" x 8' 3" ( 2.79m x 2.51m )
With picture window (double glazed), radiator, coving and colonial style door.
Bedroom 4 10' 7" Max/ Inc' stairs bulk head x 6' Max/Inc' stairs bulk head ( 3.23m Max/ Inc' stairs bulk head x 1.83m Max/Inc' stairs bulk head )
With picture window (double glazed), built in storage cupboard, radiator and colonial style door.
With fully tiled walls, white period style suite comprising; Panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, extractor fan, radiator, feature grey slate effect laminated floor covering, picture window with patterned glass (double glazed), coving and colonial style door.
With radiator, coving and trap door access to roof space.
To the front of the property is a lawned garden with flower and shrub beds, brick built wall forming boundary. To the rear is a lawned garden with pond incorporating waterfall, paved patio area, flower and shrub beds, cold water tap, timber shed and timber fence forming boundary incorporating gate. Block paved private vehicle driveway leads to a brick built single garage having light, power point, casement window and vehicular up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55348375.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDR116317. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hull Holderness Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.