2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleSwan Mead, Hemel Hempstead
Sold STC £260,000
- Ground Floor Apartment
- Two Bedrooms
- Walking Distance to Train Station
- Views of The Canal
- Allocated Parking for Two Cars
- Modern Decor
- Popular Residential Development
- Exclusive to Brown & Merry
A well presented two bedroom waterside GROUND floor apartment located in the Nash Mills area. The property benefits from MODERN decor, modern kitchen & bathroom, PATIO area with views of the canal and allocated PARKING for two cars.
A well presented two bedroom waterside GROUND floor apartment located in the Nash Mills area. The property benefits from MODERN decor, modern kitchen & bathroom, PATIO area with views of the canal and allocated PARKING for two cars. Nash Mills is conveniently located for walking distance to TRAIN STATION, schools and parks.
Entrance door to hallway
Doors to two bedrooms, bathroom, storage cupboard, lounge, kitchen and boiler, electric storage heater
Lounge 14' 10" x 12' 2" ( 4.52m x 3.71m )
Double glazed windows to front aspect and electric fireplace
Kitchen 8' 11" x 5' 11" ( 2.72m x 1.80m )
Part tiled, double glazed window to side aspect, matching wall and base units, integrated oven/electric hob and single bowl sink with mixer tap, space for fridge freezer and washing machine
Bedroom One 12' 3" x 8' 10" ( 3.73m x 2.69m )
Double glazed patio door to rear aspect and electric storage heater
Bedroom Two 9' 1" x 6' 10" ( 2.77m x 2.08m )
Double glazed windows to rear aspect and electric heater
Part tiled, frosted double glazed windows to side aspect, low level wc, panelled bath tub, sink and extractor fan
Patio area at rear of master bedroom
Two allocated parking spaces
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55348441.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HHD105167. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Hemel Hempstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.