3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleRose Gardens, Dovercourt, Harwich
- LAST 3 REMAINING NEW BUNGALOW
- 3 BEDROOMS
- CALL NOW TO VIEW
LAST 3 PLOTS REMAINING! The Cook at Rose Gardens. A stunning three bedroom bungalow in this new community in the heart of Dovercourt . Call now to view the show home.
With its choice of stylish traditional homes from two and three bedroom bungalows to two bedroom chalets , all with stylish interiors, and a superb location in the heart of Dovercourt, Rose Gardens offers an enviable lifestyle within a new community on this unique coastal landscape.
Dovercourt combines the elements of historic roots with all the amenities for modern living. There is a bustling shopping area around the High Street and Kingsway, as well as a weekly market and monthly Farmers' Market.
There are three supermarkets all under a mile away, and you will find a great choice of places to eat, while the classic Electric Palace cinema in Harwich combines entertainment from film to jazz.
Dovercourt provides plenty of interest to the sports enthusiast with the Leisure Centre offering a swimming pool and solarium, fitness suite and floodlit astro-pitch, The Harwich and Dovercourt Cricket Club, the thriving Dovercourt Lawn Tennis Club and the nearby Harwich & Dovercourt Golf Club.
The town's resort status provides fun facilities like a boating lake and skating rink as well as a putting green while the Harwich Town Sailing Club and the bay are a big draw for all water sports. From its distinctive landmark lighthouses to the Blue Flag beach of sand and shingle is an ideal location for strolls and walks close to home and there are also plenty more walking trails around the Stour estuary.
London Liverpool Street is only 1 ½ hours away by train, while road links are excellent with the town of Colchester just 18 miles, and Stansted Airport 50 miles away.
Lounge 14' 1" x 13' 1" ( 4.29m x 3.99m )
Kitchen 14' 1" x 8' 6" ( 4.29m x 2.59m )
Bedroom One 13' 1" x 9' 10" ( 3.99m x 3.00m )
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 9' 2" ( 3.58m x 2.79m )
Bedroom Three 9' 10" x 8' 2" ( 3.00m x 2.49m )
Images, floorplans and specifications are provided for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the finished development.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAW104968. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Harwich Dovercourt. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.