6 bedroom detached house for saleNorth Road, Bretherton, Leyland, PR26
- Beautiful detached cottage providing a substantial family home
- Attractive gardens extending to approximately half an acre
- Located in the sought after village of Bretherton
- Cobbled yard with open fronted three car timber garage and workshop
HouseSimple is pleased to present this 6 bedroom detached house in the desirable village of Bretherton.
The original house was built circa 1830s and was sympathetically extended around 1991. This lovely house is set in approximately half an acre of well stocked cottage gardens including mature shrubs, trees, an orchard and lawned areas with hawthorn hedging.
The property offers a large kitchen with gas fired Aga. The kitchen and hallway both have stone floors throughout. The hallway leads on to a well proportioned lounge with conservatory and two further reception rooms.
The first floor can be accessed by two staircases and includes a main bedroom that is en-suite, a further five bedrooms and a principal bathroom.
The property is approached via a gravel drive and turning into a cobbled yard with open fronted three car brick and tmber garage.
There is a detached open front timber & brick garage with slate roof for three vehicles off the cobbled yard at the rear of the property which also provides parking for an additional three vehicles. There is also a large detached timber workshop.
Bretherton is a highly sought after village and thriving community. It has a church and village pub. Bretherton primary school has been graded as outstanding by Ofsted. There is easy access to the M6 five miles away and good motorway links to the Lake District, Liverpool and Manchester. The rail network can be accessed via the village of Croston and Leyland.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55349440.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS32820. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple Online Estate Agents, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.