3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBrougham Street, Worsley, Manchester
- A substantial 3 bed semi detached property with multiple off road parking, located on a quiet side st off Tynesbank in Walkden, Worsley.
- Spacious lounge with a feature gas fire and surround with internal french doors leading through to a dining area.
- Long galley style kitchen, fully fitted including an oven/hob
- Dining Area with Patio doors leading out onto a split level terrace garden with lawn.
- Split level terraced rear garden with patio and lawned area.
- 2 double bedrooms both with fitted robes and a single bedroom
- Family bathroom with 3 piece suite including a basin, toilet and corner bath with electric shower over the bath.
- Gas central heating and double glazed windows throughout
- Entrance Porch and Hallway with stairs leading to the upper floor
- Offers easy access to local schools, supermarkets, shops and motorway network.
VACANT POSSESSION, NO CHAIN! A substantial 3 bedroom semi detached home with off road parking for multiple cars to the front and a landscaped split level terraced garden to the rear, located on a quiet side st off Tynesbank in Walkden, Worsley. Briefly comprises of an entrance hallway with stairs leading to the upper floor to the right, a spacious lounge with feature gas fire and surround with opening internal french doors leading to the dining area, a fully fitted galley style kitchen and a dining area with patio doors leading to a landscaped split level terraced garden with patio and lawned area. To the upper floors are 2 double bedrooms, both with fitted wardrobes and a single bedroom plus a family bathroom with a 3 piece suite including a toilet, basin and corner bath tub with electric shower over the bath. The property is gas central heated with double glazed windows throughout. Requiring some modernisation and cosmetic improvement internally, priced realistically to sell.
Entrance Porch - A small enclosed entrance porch to the front aspect.
Entrance Hallway - An entrance Hallway with stairs leading off to the upper floor to the right. Decorated in neutral colours with a light beige carpet. Entrance doors lead to the entrance porch, lounge and kitchen. Warmed by a gas central heated radiator to one wall.
Lounge - 5.49 x 3.3 (18'0" x 10'9") - A long spacious lounge with feature fire and surround with internal french doors leading through to a dining area and kitchen. Decorated in neutral colours with a patterned feature wall and fitted with a light brown carpet. Warmed by a gas central heated radiator to one wall underneath a double glazed window to the front aspect.
Kitchen - 5.44 x 2.02 (17'10" x 6'7") - A long galley style kitchen fully fitted with light oak cupboards and drawers including an hob/oven and finished with a light brown vinyl floor. Opens out to the left to a dining area with patio doors. Entrance door leads out into the hallway to the front aspect.
Dining Area - 2.45 x 2.67 (8'0" x 8'9") - A dining area with space for a good sized table and chairs with double glazed white uPVC patio doors that lead out onto the garden patio area. Decorated in neutral colours with a light brown carpet. Warmed by a gas central heated radiator to one wall.
Bathroom - 1.62 x 1.84 (5'3" x 6'0") - A family bathroom fully fitted with a 3 piece suite in wine, including a toilet, basin and corner bath with electric shower over the bath. Half tiled walls and finished with a light brown laminate floor.
Master Bedroom - 3.59 x 2.72 (11'9" x 8'11") - A spacious master bedroom to the front of the property decorated in neutral colours with a light brown carpet. Fitted with wardrobes in white and warmed by a gas central heated radiator to one wall underneath a large double glazed window to the front aspect.
Bedroom 2 - 3.34 x 2.62 (10'11" x 8'7") - A double sized bedroom to the rear aspect decorated in neutral colours and a light brown carpet. Warmed by a gas central heated radiator underneath a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom 3 - 1.89 x 1.88 (6'2" x 6'2") - A single sized bedroom to the front decorated in neutral colours with a dark brown carpet. Fitted with a double glazed window and warmed by a gas central heated radiator to one wall.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55349770.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26366546. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bolton Properties, Bolton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.