4 bedroom detached house for saleBerrick Salome,Wallingford,OX10
Sold STC £900,000
- Four Bedroom Detached Home
- Sought After Village Location
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Dining Room
- Utility Room
- Triple Garage and Driveway Parking
- Set in around a Half Acre Plot
- Family Bathroom and Seperate Shower Room
This beautiful detached home is located in the sought after village of Berrick Salome and is set in around a half an acre plot with a triple garage.
This beautiful detached home is located in the sought after village of Berrick Salome. Berrick Salome is a delightful South Oxfordshire village with a strong community spirit. Within the village is The Chequers Public House and the Grade II* listed St Helen’s Church. The closest larger village is Benson, which offers many local shops and other amenities. Wallingford is located just 2.4 miles away; it’s a historic market town which offers a Waitrose, restaurants, arcades and shops. Cholsey Train Station-which is the closest station to Berrick Salome, has a direct Route into London Paddington which takes around 50 minutes.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2089394. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Wallingford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.