Commercial Property for saleGosmount, Coldingham, Berwickshire, Scottish Borders
- Attractive and productive arable field
- Currently in grass
- Situated directly to the north of Coldingham
- Access off the public road
- Well suited to continued arable rotation
- Potential for equestrian use or grazing paddock(s)
- Considerable potential for use as amenity land
- Scope for leisure uses subject to necessary consents
- Approximately 10 acres
- Sea Views
The field is situated at Gosmount directly to the north of Coldingham. Access is off the public road (West Loch Road).
An attractive parcel of productive arable land currently laid to grass. This is a regular shaped gently sloping south facing field which is registered for Basic Farm Payments.
Soils constitute deep, easily worked, free draining sandy-medium loam soils with limited stone content and capable of producing a variety of high yielding cash crops.
The ground is registered under the Integrated Administration and Control System.
The land is situated directly to the north of the Coldingham Development Boundary as defined within the Scottish Borders Local Plan 2011.
From the centre of Coldingham, follow School Road (A1107) approximately 350 m west to the school. At the school turn right on to West Loch Road and continue on this road for approximately 450 m. This field will be on your left hand side.
Post Code: TD14 5QB
Map Reference: NT901664
Offers should be submitted to the selling agents in Scottish Legal Form. A closing date for offers may be set and only those who formally note their interest will be informed of a closing date. Interested parties are advised to notify the selling agents as soon as possible.
The seller reserves the right to sell at any time and is not bound to accept the highest offer or indeed any offer.
There are no known special landscape designations, scheduled monuments, listings or other prejudicial notifications affecting the property.
There are no SRDP schemes in place.
The sale will include provision for a clawback in the event of future residential use.
Offers in excess of £65,000 are invited.
A closing date for offers may be set and interested parties are advised to formally notify the selling agents.
The seller is not obliged to accept the highest or any offer.
Edwin Thompson for themselves and for the Vendor of this property, whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, any offer or contract.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, plans, reference to condition and necessary conditions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their correctness.
3. No person in the employment of Edwin Thompson has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or these particulars, nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of the Agents, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for loss or expense incurred in viewing the property or in any other way in the event of the property being sold or withdrawn.
Property ref: 121_2523_3947592
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3947592. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Edwin Thompson, Galashiels. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.