4 bedroom detached house for saleEdgewell Drive, Liverpool
- Guide Price Between £230,000 - £260,000
- Modern Four Bedroom Detached Property
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite Bathroom
- Garage with Off Road Parking
- Gardens Front and Rear with Decked Area
- Very Popular Location
- Viewing Essential to Appreciate
GUIDE PRICE £230,000-£245,000 This modern four bedroom detached property features driveway / garage to front with landscaped gardens to rear, being well situated in a popular location for local amenities / transport links.
GUIDE PRICE £230,000-£245,000. As agent of choice Jones Chapman have been enlisted to market this modern detached family home which is ideally positioned for local transport links and amenities. This spacious home boasts a landscaped garden to the rear with a garage to the front complete with off road parking. The property has been finished to a high standard regarding decor with en-suite to master plus fitted robes to three of the bedrooms providing a perfect opportunity to acquire a family home. Briefly configured as: Entrance hallway, WC, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, to the first floor we have four bedrooms, one en-suite, family bathroom, gardens front and rear, garage. Viewing essential to appreciate.
Double glazed door to the front, radiator, alarm, understairs cupboard, laminate style flooring.
Low level W.C, radiator, part tiled walls.
Lounge 11' 1" x 14' 7" ( 3.38m x 4.45m )
Double glazed french doors, radiator, telephone point, stone fire surround, laminate style flooring.
Dining Room 9' x 11' 5" ( 2.74m x 3.48m )
Double glazed window, radiator, french doors to kitchen, laminate style flooring.
Kitchen 16' 1" x 9' 1" ( 4.90m x 2.77m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces incorporating a sink and drainer, electric oven, gas hob, part tiled walls, double glazed window to the front and side, door to the side.
Loft access, radiator.
Bedroom One 12' x 12' 1" ( 3.66m x 3.68m )
Double glazed window to the front, fitted wardrobes, radiator, built in storage.
Double glazed window, shower cubicle, extractor fan, radiator, low level W.C, part tiled walls.
Bedroom Two 8' 4" x 12' 4" ( 2.54m x 3.76m )
Double glazed window, built in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' x 8' 4" ( 3.35m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window, built in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Four 9' x 6' 11" ( 2.74m x 2.11m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator.
Double glazed window to the side, radiator, bath with mixer tap and shower over, extractor fan, low level W.C, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls.
Laid to lawn with driveway for one car.
Paved patio with raised deck area, part laid to lawn, shed / summer house.
Double doors, power.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55350361.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALT112337. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Allerton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.