3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBruce Crescent, Hartlepool
Sold STC £65,000
- IMMEDIATE VACANT POSSESSION
- 3 BEDROOMED END TERRACED HOUSE
- GROUND FLOOR BATHROOM
- GARDENS TO THREE SIDES
LARGER THAN AVERAGE END TERRACED HOUSE, OCCUPYING EQUALLY LARGER THAN AVERAGE PLOT, with lovely mature gardens to three sides, offering a high degree of privacy. OFFERED WITH IMMEDIATE VACANT POSSESSION, with Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing.
LARGER THAN AVERAGE END TERRACED HOUSE, OCCUPYING EQUALLY LARGER THAN AVERAGE PLOT, with lovely mature gardens to three sides, offering a high degree of privacy. OFFERED WITH IMMEDIATE VACANT POSSESSION, with Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing, the layout comprises Entrance Hall, Lounge/Dining Room with feature fireplaces to both Lounge Area and Dining Area, Kitchen, Rear Lobby, Utility, Landing, 3 Bedrooms and Shower Room with Separate WC.
UPVC panelled entrance door with Double Glazed opaque insert, staircase to First Floor, understairs cupboard, radiator.
Lounge / Dining Room 25' 8" x 11' 6" ( 7.82m x 3.51m )
feature opening dividing Lounge from Dining Area, both with feature fireplaces, one having a 'living flame' pebble effect gas fire finished in brushed stainless steel, display plinths, pleasant outlook over green to front, coved cornicing, TV point, 2 radiators.
Kitchen 12' x 6' 7" ( 3.66m x 2.01m )
range of wall and floor cupboards with curved top working surfaces and inset 1 ½ bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, walk in larder with window giving natural light, tiled splashbacks.
UPVC panelled door leading to huge rear garden.
fitted workbench with storage shelving over.
WC with overhead flush.
access to roof void, window to side.
Bedroom 1 13' 6" x 10' 6" ( 4.11m x 3.20m )
(plus door recess, into alcove and range of wardrobes with storage boxes above) radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 11" x 11' 8" ( 3.63m x 3.56m )
(into alcove and built in cupboards with storage boxes above) radiator.
Bedroom 3 8' 11" x 7' 11" ( 2.72m x 2.41m )
(plus recess) built in overstairs storage cupboard, radiator.
Shower Room / Wc
white suite comprising corner shower cubicle with mains operated shower, pedestal wash hand basin and close coupled low flush WC, combination of part panelled walls and tiled splashbacks with matching flooring, radiator.
Large Gardens To Three Sides
being mostly laid to lawn, large mature trees giving a high degree of privacy.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55350379.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR109879. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.