7 bedroom detached house for saleLondon Road, Kegworth, Derby
Under Offer £550,000
- Substantial Eight Bedroom Grade II Listed Period Property of Over 5,000sqft
- Energy Rating F
- Planning Consent for Two Detached Four Bedrooms Homes in the Grounds with Double Garages
- Just Under 1 Acre of Magnificent Gardens
- Planning Consent for Division of the Existing House into Two Dwellings, One Offering Six Bedrooms, Four Bathrooms and Three Reception Rooms. The Second Offering Four Bedrooms, Three Bathr (truncated)
- Offering a Total of Over 9,000 sqft of Developable Accommodation
- Modest Conversion Costs Given the Quality and Presentation of the Existing Property
- Exciting Development Opportunity in a Desirable and Well Serviced Village Location
- Full Topographical Survey, Tree Survey and Heritage Statement and Wildlife Survey Available Upon Request
An exciting development opportunity - Substantial Grade II listed period property in just under 1 acre of magnificent gardens with planning consent for four dwellings comprising two new detached four bedroom houses with double garages in the gardens and a division of the existing property to create two period homes, one with six bedrooms, four bathrooms and three reception rooms, the other with four bedrooms, two bathrooms and two reception rooms. Offering over 9,000 sqft of accommodation and minimal conversion costs due to the quality and presentation of the existing period property, this rare development opportunity demands early inspection to avoid disappointment. Individual price guides are £125,000 per plot and £300,000 for the substantial existing property with over 5,000 sqft. Offers currently are invited for the whole only.
Kegworth is a particularly well serviced village featuring a large variety of period houses and cottages and with excellent local shopping and schooling facilities. The village is particularly well placed close to the M1/A42 inter-section which therefore provides fast access in a large number of directions. Nottingham, Leicester, Loughborough, Melton Mowbray and East Midlands Airport are also within easy commuting distance as is Derby, Birmingham and Coventry.
Leaving Kegworth towards Loughborough on the A6 London Road, the property can be found on the left hand side as identifiable by our for sale sign.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55350412.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BNT160524. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bentons Your Property Experts, Melton Mowbray. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.