5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Orchard, Oxford Road, Stone, Aylesbury
Sold STC £925,000
- EXCLUSIVE DEVELOPMENT
- GATED DEVELOPMENT
- JUST 11 HOMES
- VILLAGE LOCATION
- TWO ENSUITES
- TWO RECEPTIONS
- PART EXCHANGE AVAILABLE
**SHOWHOME OPEN**MOVE IN FOR CHRISTAMAS 2016** Visit this exclusive development, perfectly located in the heart of stone. Make sure to visit. A stunning five bedroom home over three floors offering OVER 3000 sq ft of space and LARGE GARDEN!!! PART EXCHANGE AVAILABLE.
A fantastic FIVE bedroom detached home of over 3000sq ft on this exclusive gated development of just 11 houses in the delightful village of Stone. The property boasts Luxury kitchen/family room, Large lounge, Separate dining room, Study, Utility, Cloakroom, Master Bedroom with Ensuite and dressing room, Two further ensuites, family bathroom, Double Garage and Large garden plot.
DISCOVER A LEAFY VILLAGE SETTING WITH EXCELLENT AMENITIES WITHIN EASY REACH,
The Orchard is an exclusive collection of stylish three, four and five bedroom family homes in a desirable location that truly offers the best of both worlds. Perfectly placed at the heart of Stone, there is a wealth of village amenities within easy reach, including a school, church, pub, Thai restaurant, supermarket and village hall. For golf enthusiasts it’s just a five minute drive to Aylesbury Park Golf Club, or Hartwell House and Spa is even closer for a spot of pampering. Aylesbury and Haddenham are just a short drive away for a wider offering of facilities and direct train links into London. Aylesbury is home to a varied range of shops, bars and eateries as well as entertainment and leisure amenities.
The homes at The Orchard have been designed with today’s busy lifestyle in mind, by creating big, open, informal living spaces; ideal for any sized household living today’s hectic and varied lifestyle.
The kitchen forms the heart of the home and here at The Orchard it will have all the luxuries and necessities any modern chef could wish for. The range of wall and base units are complimented with granite or composite stone work tops and downlighters. The floor will be finished with ceramic or porcelain tiles.
APPLIANCES INCLUDE: • Integrated fridge/freezer•Electric oven• 4 or 5 ring gas hob• Integrated dishwasher• Integrated microwave (specific to certain plots)
BATHROOM, ENSUITES AND CLOAKROOM
Equipped with Villeroy and Boch sanitaryware in white, the family bathroom, ensuites and cloakroom are finished with ceramic wall tiles to selected areas and chrome fittings. The mains pressure hot water system ensures a substantial and consistent supply to all showers and taps. The hot water cylinder is fitted with an immersion heater.
THE FINISHING TOUCHES
• Low energy LED down lighters to kitchen, bathrooms, hall, and selected areas.• Woodburning stoves fitted to all detached homes.• Vertical panel internal doors with satin chrome fittings.• Ceilings are smooth finished and all walls that are not tiled are decorated with matt emulsion.• Internal white painted woodwork throughout.• Photovoltaic panels to Plots 10 and 11
SECURITY AND PEACE OF MIND
• Multipoint lockable double glazed windows and doors• Wiring for NACOSS (or similar) approved alarm
system is installed with a dedicated BT point fitted in the hall cupboard to allow for a monitoring system.• Smoke detectors fitted in selected locations throughout the properties.
The entrance to The Orchard will be approached by automated gates. Tarmac and the driveways and
parking areas will be block paving. The rear patios are finished with Regent paving and all gardens are
turfed with selected planting.
All information is supplied by the developer and is subject to change. Subject to planning permissions for minor amendments. Images used are CGI images and not plot specific. Some images used are of local landmarks.
Please note a change to the floorplan has been made in the lounge and bathroom on the top floor.
Showhome open Friday - Tuesday 10am - 5pm
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-55351519.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AYL107514. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Aylesbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.