1 bedroom apartment for saleWelby Road, Hall Green, Birmingham
Sold STC £129,995
- ONE BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT
- HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE AT £103,996
- GREAT INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
- HALL GREEN TO BIRMINGHAM BY TRIAN IN 16 MINUTES APPROX.
- DON'T MISS OUT
- MUST BE VIEWED
***SOLD OUT*** ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT AVAILABLE**HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE AT £103,996**HALL GREEN TO BIRMINGHAM BY TRAIN IN 16 MINUTES APPROX** FANTASTIC CONTEMPORARY APARTMENTS**IDEAL FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS OR INVESTORS*
A stunning development of one and two bedroom apartments and two, three, & four bedroom homes.
Ideally situation in a quiet and immaculately landscaped cul-de-sac development. The development provides a range of homes where purchasers of all ages and circumstances can come together and live within this traditionally designed environment.
Ideal for commuters with Hall Green train station being a stones through away.
This development is ideal for first buyers and professional couples, young families, and those downsizing from a larger home.
The one bedroom apartments at Compass Court occupy a pleasing position. the accommodation comprises; bedroom, open plan living space, a stunning fully fitted kitchen which includes a dishwasher, washer dryer, fridge freezer, hob, oven and extractor fan.
Hall Green offers numerous local shops and recreational facilities whilst Birmingham City Centre to the north provides an excellent range of shopping, recreational and cultural facilities. In addition, the National Exhibition Centre, Birmingham International Airport and Railway Station are within an approximate 35 minute drive.
This information is for guidance only. These particulars should not be relied upon as accurately describing any of the specific matters described by any order under Property Misdescriptions Act
1991. Although every effort has been made to ensure that this information is correct, contents do not constitute a contract. Check site plan for plot handing's.
Photo's are for marketing purposes only and are of a typical Mar City interior show home or apartment
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-55351594.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SLY105609. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Shirley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.