4 bedroom detached house for saleLlanllechid
Withdrawn from Market
- impressive detached period residence
- hall, lounge, sitting room
- dining room, conservatory
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- utility room, study, 4 bedrooms
- 2 large garages
- mature landscaped gardens
- many character features
A most impressive detached period residence situated on the outskirts of the village of Llanllechid with views over the surrounding countryside, retaining many character features including fireplaces, feature staircase, coved ceilings, tiled floors, original internal doors and sash windows. The property briefly comprises porch, entrance hall, lounge, sitting room, dining room, conservatory, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, cloakroom, study, impressive first floor mezzanine landing with 4 double bedrooms, bathroom, walk-in airing cupboard and further study off. The property also benefits from a new gas central heating boiler. The grounds comprise of off road parking and turning area, large lawned garden with mature range of trees, shrubs and plants, two large garages and a store shed.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6998872. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Haf Jones And Pegler, Bangor. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.