2 bedroom ground floor flat for sale17/1 Grierson Gardens, Trinity, Edinburgh, EH5 2AS
- Well-presented and well-proportioned, two-bedroom, ground-floor flat with private front and rear gardens, located in the popular Trinity district, north of Edinburgh city centre.
- The dual-aspect property consists of an entrance hallway, living room, kitchen, two double bedrooms and a bathroom.
- Features include uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, TV and telephone points and good integrated storage including built-in cupboards and wardrobes.
- The well-maintained property benefits from its own private garden area to the front; a private rear garden; a communal drying area; and ample, unrestricted on-street parking.
- Home Report available online.
Well-presented and well-proportioned, two-bedroom, ground-floor flat with private front and rear gardens, located in the popular Trinity district, north of Edinburgh city centre. The dual-aspect property is entered via an entrance hallway providing access to all rooms, featuring a built-in store cupboard and carpeted flooring. Set to the front of the property, the good-sized, carpeted living room includes a gas fireplace; whilst the front-facing kitchen, accessed off the living room, features wall and base units, gas hob and oven, washing machine, fridge/freezer, stainless-steel sink with drainer, splashback tiling, tiled flooring and a built-in cupboard. There are also two carpeted double bedrooms set to the rear of the property (one with built-in wardrobes) with space for freestanding bedroom furniture; and a bright, rear-facing bathroom featuring a white three-piece suite including a shower over the bath, splashback tiling, tiled flooring and a central light fitting. Features include uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, TV and telephone points and good integrated storage including built-in cupboards and wardrobes. The well-maintained property benefits from its own private garden area to the front which is enclosed and mainly laid to lawn; a private rear garden with a shed; a communal drying area; and ample, unrestricted on-street parking to the front of the property and on surrounding streets. Trinity is a popular area, within easy reach of excellent local shopping and public transport links, along with some of Edinburgh's finest open spaces. The area is well-served by supermarkets, including a Waitrose at Comely Bank, ASDA at Granton and a Morrisons on Ferry Road. Nearby Stockbridge is home to a wide variety of delicatessens, cafés, restaurants, butchers, and greengrocers, whilst both Craigleith Retail Park and Ocean Terminal provide a range of high-street stores. Recreational options include cycle paths and walkways along the Water of Leith, the famous Royal Botanic Gardens, the expansive Inverleith Park, as well as the Ainslie Park Leisure Centre. There is a choice of well-regarded public and private schools close by, including Wardie Primary and Trinity Academy.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6754955. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland, Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.