2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleJulian Road, Southampton
Sold STC £200,000
- SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW
- 2 BEDROOMS
- OFF ROAD PARKING
2 bedroom semi detached bungalow which offers, lounge, kitchen, bathroom, front and rear gardens and off road parking, backing on to Woodland.
Situated in the popular residential area of Sholing, backing onto Woodland we are proud to present to the market this 2 bedroom semi detached bungalow which offers, lounge, kitchen, bathroom, front and rear gardens and off road parking. The property is located close to all local amenities, close to bus routes giving access to Bitterne, Woolston and Southampton City Centre and good access route to motorway links M27, M3, Southampton Airport and Parkway Railway Station. An early viewing is highly recommended.
Driveway providing off road parking and leading to main front door entrance entering into:
Textured and coved finish to ceiling, doors leading to:
Bedroom 1 11' 3" x 11' ( 3.43m x 3.35m )
Textured finish to ceiling, double glazed window to rear elevation, built in wardrobes.
Bedroom 2 11' x 7' 11" ( 3.35m x 2.41m )
Textured finish to ceiling, double glazed window to front elevation, built in wardrobes.
Double glazed window to rear elevation, fitted with a 3 piece suite comprising of panel enclosed bath, wash hand basin and low level wc.
Lounge 13' 9" x 12' 7" into recess ( 4.19m x 3.84m into recess )
Double glazed window to front elevation, fire place with surround, textured finish to ceiling.
Kitchen 11' 2" x 6' 11" ( 3.40m x 2.11m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, fitted with a range of eye and base level units, stainless steel sink and drainer, space for appliances, door to rear porch.
The front garden provides an area of lawn with mature shrubs and bushes, driveway providing off road parking, side pedestrian access to rear garden with area of lawn, patio area, storage area with power and light, variety of mature shrub surrounds.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55353835.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIT105841. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bitterne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.