4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleChestnut Drive, Hassocks, West Sussex, BN6
- Spacious Open Plan Living Area
- Well Fitted Modern Kitchen
- Four Good Sized Bedrooms
- Children's Playroom And Home Office
- Wonderful Master En-suite
- Pretty Enclosed Rear Garden
- Off Street Parking
- Close To The Village High Street
The home is light and spacious and benefits from excellent living accommodation. The living area is open plan and has been beautifully decorated with the dining area having glazed doors that open out onto the rear garden.
The kitchen overlooks the front of the home and is modern and well fitted with excellent cupboard storage and work space over.
The current owners have converted the garage space into a spacious children’s playroom with he remaining section of the conversion making a useful home office.
On the first floor there are three very well presented, good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom. Stairs then rise to the second floor master suite where there is a large bedroom and beautifully tiled spacious en-suite shower room. There is also a superb walking wardrobe.
The garden is private, fence enclosed and is partly laid to lawn, part patio which is an ideal area for alfresco dining and socialising
Chestnut Drive forms part of the ‘Clayton Mills’ development just off Mackie Avenue in the heart of Hassocks Village close to all shopping facilities and close distance of nursery, primary and secondary schooling.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 229390. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mishon Mackay, Hurstpierpoint. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.