8 bedroom detached house for saleSilver Lane, Needingworth, Cambridgeshire
- Gross internal floor area extending to an impressive 4,101 sq ft (381 sq m).
- Range of outbuildings of approximately 1,830 sq ft (170 sq m).
- Well presented, but requiring modernisation.
- Well proportioned rooms with high ceilings.
- Period features include sash windows, fireplaces, deep skirtings and panelled doors.
- Dual aspect drawing room and impressive sitting room with inglenook fireplace.
- 2 further reception rooms comprising versatile family room and spacious dining room.
- 7 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Wonderful established gardens of just over half an acre.
- Huntingdon mainline railway station just 7 miles away.
A substantial village house of considerable charm and character with versatile accommodation over three floors and a wonderful south facing garden.
St Ives 1 mile, Huntingdon (King's Cross 50 minutes) 7 miles, Cambridge 16 miles, A14 4 miles (distances and time are approximate).
Needingworth is a well served village situated 1 mile east of St Ives. Local facilities include a general store/post office, highly regarded primary school, public houses and village hall. There are also many delightful walks, cycle rides and bridlepaths. The neighbouring village of Holywell, which lies on the banks of the River Ouse, is home to The Ferry Boat Inn, a large public house/restaurant, which lays claim, along with dozens in the UK, to be the oldest public house in the country.
The historic marketing town of St Ives provides more comprehensive facilities and amenities and is also on the guided bus route which runs between Huntingdon and Cambridge. For the commuter there is a mainline railway station at Huntingdon with services to London's King's Cross in about 50 minutes and the A14 is within about 4 miles providing access to Cambridge and the M11 to the south and the A1(M) to the north.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55355281.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAM070501. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bidwells, Cambridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.