3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMARKLEW AVENUE, GRIMSBY
Sold STC £92,950
- OPEN DAY 8TH OCTOBER 10:00 - 2:00 NO APPOINTMENT NECESSARY - JUST CALL IN!!!!
- Extended three bedroom semi-detached family home
- Requiring modernisation but does offer uPVC double glazing and security alarm
- Entrance porch, hallway, lounge, dining/sitting room, lobby and ground floor wetroom
- Landing, three bedrooms and a family bathroom to the first floor
- Well maintained front and rear gardens with the rear enjoying a sunny aspect
- No forward chain on the vendors side
- Energy Performance Rating F and Council tax band B
Full descriptionRealistically priced for an early sale, Crofts Estate Agents are pleased to offer for sale this well proportioned and extended three bedroom semi-detached family home found in this popular location within a short walk of the areas many local amenities and shops. Enjoying the benefit of partial security alarm and uPVC double glazing the property would benefit from a course of refurbishment and modernisation but hold great potential with both a ground floor modern wetroom and a first floor bathroom. The remainder of the property on offer comprises entrance porch, hallway, lounge, dining/sitting room, lobby and three bedrooms. Well maintained front and rear gardens with the rear garden enjoying a sunny aspect. No forward chain on the vendors side.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6830770. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.