2 bedroom maisonette for saleEarlswood Road, Redhill
Sold STC £275,000
- Two Bedrooms
- Ground Floor Maisonette
- Front And Back Gardens
- Allocated Parking
- Lease Of Over 900 Years
Situated in EARLSWOOD is this two bedroom GROUND FLOOR MAISONETTE. Property offers entrance hallway, bay fronted reception room, two bedrooms, bathroom, kitchen and front and back gardens. Further benefits include ALLOCATED PARKING and LEASE OVER 900 YEARS
Situated in the ever popular 'Earlswood' area is this two bedroom ground floor maisonette with private front and rear gardens.
Earlswood station is within walking distance as is Redhill town centre and station.
For a commuter this is a dream.
The property is filled with character and charm once in through your own private front door.
Allocated parking is guaranteed so no need to look for the car parking space late at night once home from work.
The benefits include large entrance hallway, bay fronted reception room which could be used as a bedroom subject to how you would like the property laid out, two bedrooms, bathroom, kitchen, front garden, rear patio area / garden, allocated parking, lease of over 900 years, outside storage shed and gas central heating.
Gatwick airport is within a 20-25 minute journey should you work their or need to fly as is the M25.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55356389.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RDH100137. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Redhill . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.