4 bedroom detached house for saleRothwell Road, Desborough, Kettering
- Exceptional And Unique Detached Family Home
- Four Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- Breathtaking Countryside Open Views
- Fabulous Gardens
- Triple Garage
- Outstanding Opportunity
An exceptional and exciting opportunity has arisen to acquire this utterly unique and fabulous detached family home occupying 0.88 of an acre of grounds. This outstanding former farmhouse, dating in part back to the 1600's is nestled within the very outskirts of the town.
An exceptional and exciting opportunity has arisen to acquire this utterly unique and fabulous detached family home occupying 0.88 of an acre of grounds. This outstanding former farmhouse, dating in part back to the 1600's is nestled within the very outskirts of the town and as such boasts breathtaking and vast countryside views. Of the many attributes, the home boasts an incredible refitted oak built kitchen breakfast room, three reception rooms, fabulous well proportioned gardens, triple garage and additional stone built two storey barn providing further development scope (subject to necessary consents) . This beautiful home can only be truly appreciated by way of an internal inspection and this is considered highly recommended.
Entered via upvc double glazed door into entrance hall, having most impressive carved staircase rising to first floor landing, double panelled radiator. Feature upvc double glazed door leading to dining room and upvc double glazed door leading to kitchen breakfast room.
Dining Room 13' 5" x 13' maximum ( 4.09m x 3.96m maximum )
Having full sized upvc double glazed sliding doors to side elevation and upvc double glazed windows to front and side elevation enjoying breathtaking open countryside views. Ornate feature fireplace, wood laminate flooring, double panelled radiator.
Kitchen Breakfast Room 21' 8" maximum x 14' 10" plus recess ( 6.60m maximum x 4.52m plus recess )
A simply stunning oak built kitchen incorporating an impressive range of eye and base level cupboard units with oak worktops over, freestanding island having quartz worktop over, fabulous freestanding larder incorporating a variety of storage solutions and eighteen bottle wine rack. 'New Heritage' range cooker and boiler system fitted for heating and hot water. Additional built in cooking facilities comprising electric double oven and LPG five ring hob and extractor. Built in dishwasher, sink drainer sink unit, double panelled radiator, beautiful slate floor, upvc double glazed window to rear elevation, upvc double glazed sliding doors to front elevation to enjoying countryside views. Doors to lounge and door to garden room.
Lounge 22' 2" maximum x 12' 4" ( 6.76m maximum x 3.76m )
A beautiful room having an impressive brick built fireplace housing multi fuel burner, six upvc double glazed windows to three elevations, wood floor, beams to ceiling, two double panelled radiators. Door to lobby.
A particularly useful storage area having door to side elevation.
Garden Room 12' 7" x 8' 5" ( 3.84m x 2.57m )
Having a continuation of slate floor, double panelled radiator, two upvc double glazed doors leading to rear garden. Door to wc.
Having a continuation of slate floor, wc and wash hand basin.
First Floor Landing
Having doors leading to bedroom one and bathroom, wood laminate flooring, upvc double glazed window to rear elevation, single panelled radiator. Steps leading to inner hall.
Bedroom One 16' 8" x 12' 5" ( 5.08m x 3.78m )
Having two upvc double glazed windows to front and side elevations enjoying open countryside views. Double panelled radiator.
Having a four piece suite comprising corner bath, shower cubicle, wash hand basin and wc. Heated towel rail, obscure upvc double glazed window to rear elevation. Door to to 'walk-in' storage/airing cupboard.
Having wood stripped floor and doors leading to three bedrooms.
Bedroom Two 12' 8" x 12' ( 3.86m x 3.66m )
Having upvc double glazed windows to two side elevations, double panelled radiator, wood stripped floor.
Bedroom Three 10' 9" x 9' 4" ( 3.28m x 2.84m )
Having upvc double glazed window to side elevation, wood stripped floor, double panelled radiator.
Bedroom Four 12' 10" x 4' 7" upto wardrobes only ( 3.91m x 1.40m upto wardrobes only )
Having upvc double glazed window to side elevation, wood stripped floor, double panelled radiator. Built in wardrobes to one complete wall.
To the front of the property is ample off road parking with two sets of gated access leading to further driveway and in turn leading to stone built two storey barn providing further development scope (subject to necessary consents), triple garage and additional carport. In addition, to the front of the property is a delightful verandah which lends itself as a perfect relaxing area enjoying the stunning views.
To the rear is a particularly well proportioned garden having been mainly laid to lawn and having a variety of fruit trees, two pond features and is fully enclosed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55356616.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RWL105206. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rothwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.