3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMelville Street, Kilmarnock
Offers Over £129,995
- Stunning family home
- 3 double bedrooms
- Cul de sac position
- Lovely gardens
- Attractively decorated
- Gas central heating
- Double glasing
- Dining sized kitchen
*Home Report Value £145,000*This well-proportioned three double bedroom semi-detached villa occupies an excellent position tucked away in a short level cul de sac. The property is in lovely condition with a number of upgraded features combined with fresh décor and will make a fantastic family home.
***Home Report Value £145,000***Occupying a quiet position within Melville Street, this well-proportioned family home allows for excellent access to a good range of amenities which include shops, public transport links, leisure facilities and parkland. The property sits in level landscaped gardens within this small cul de sac and provides generous accommodation formed over two levels that has been maintained to a high standard which combined with fresh neutral décor makes this a home that is ready to move into and enjoy.
The accommodation extends to reception hallway, good sized double aspect lounge, modern fitted kitchen which is large enough to dine in, three double sized bedrooms, one of which is presently used as a hobby room and can be found on the ground floor and finally a bathroom which has a three piece suite and an electric shower. The property is complemented by double glazing, gas central heating with a combination boiler, good storage throughout, a driveway with space for three cars and landscaped level gardens which are well stocked and have been designed to provide privacy to the rear.
Lounge 16' 11" x 12' 2" narrowing to 11' 11" ( 5.16m x 3.71m narrowing to 3.63m )
Kitchen 15' 5" x 8' ( 4.70m x 2.44m )
Bedroom 1 13' 5" x 12' 3" ( 4.09m x 3.73m )
Bedroom 2 13' 4" x 10' 8" narrowing to 9' 9" ( 4.06m x 3.25m narrowing to 2.97m )
Bedroom 3 11' 11" x 10' 8" ( 3.63m x 3.25m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55356628.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMK105228. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Kilmarnock. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.