2 bedroom terraced house for saleBurns Close, Dereham
Sold STC £137,000
- 2 Bedroom Terraced House
- Modern Fitted Kitchen & Bathroom
- Gardens + Off-Road Parking
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Close to Dereham Town Centre
- No Upward Chain
A well presented 2 bedroom terraced home, which has undergone a ground floor extension to the rear aspect to further enhance the living accommodation. The property boasts off-road parking, modern fitted kitchen & bathroom and UPVC double glazed windows. Internal viewing is essential. NO UPWARD CHAIN
We are extremely pleased to offer for sale this well presented two bedroom home, located within this bustling market town.
Entrance Hall Area
Door opening to the living room, UPVC external entrance door opening to the front aspect, open-plan to:
Kitchen 12' 6" x 7' 6" ( 3.81m x 2.29m )
A range of wall and floor mounted fitted kitchen units with contrasting work surfaces over, inset single drainer sink unit with mixer tap over, tiled splash backs and surrounds, space for cooker with brushed stainless steel and glass extractor hood over, plumbing for washing machine, UPVC window to the front aspect.
Lounge 15' 9" x 12' 6" ( 4.80m x 3.81m )
Spiral staircase rising to the first floor landing, radiator, television point, arch opening to:
Sitting Room 10' 11" x 8' 8" ( 3.33m x 2.64m )
Radiator, television point, Velux style roof light, UPVC external entrance doors opening to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Door opening to:
Bedroom 1 12' 7" x 8' 3" ( 3.84m x 2.51m )
Radiator, UPVC window overlooking the rear aspect.
Bedroom 2 12' 7" x 7' 5" max narrowing to 5' 3" ( 3.84m x 2.26m max narrowing to 1.60m )
Storage cupboard, radiator, UPVC window overlooking the front aspect.
Suite comprising low level w.c, hand wash basin and panelled bath, heated towel rail, extractor fan.
To the front of the property there is a shingle garden area with a pathway leading to the main entrance door.
The rear garden is laid mainly to paving with a gate to the rear, fully enclosed by panelled fencing.
Dereham is situated about 16 miles from the City of Norwich. It has a modern shopping centre, a full range of schools, hotels, churches and public houses. There are regular bus services to all the nearby towns and villages, together with a fantastic route into Norwich City centre. Dereham boasts many sport and leisure activities including Dereham Leisure Centre, which incorporates a full gymnasium, modern pool and indoor bowls. There is also a friendly and sociable golf club located off the well regarded Quebec Road.
From William H Brown Dereham office, proceed into the town centre, bearing left at the War Memorial and continue down Swaffham Road. Turn right into Sandy Lane and proceed to the top, taking the last left hand turn into Wordsworth Drive. Turn left into Burns Close and continue towards the top of the road, where the property can be found, identified by our William H Brown "For Sale" board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55356661.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DRM109140. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dereham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.