2 bedroom flat for saleSkelmorlie Castle Road, Skelmorlie
- 2 Bedroom ground floor flat
- Offered in real move into condition
- Generous room sizes
- Separate Utility room
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- ************£20,000 BELOW HOME REPORT*********
Guide Price from £95,000 to £100,000** £20,000 below Home Report** 2 Bedroom ground floor flat, Offered in real move into condition. Reception hallway, Lounge, Dining Kitchen with Utility room, 2 Double bedrooms, recently replaced four piece family bathroom. Gas central heating and double glazing.
An impressive 2 bedroom ground floor conversion. Offered in true walk in condition by the very proud current owners. Accommodation, all on the ground floor and currently configured for, Reception hallway leading to all the main apartments. Lounge, set to the front is of good size. The fitted dining kitchen offers matched wall and floor units, complementing worktops a gas hob and electric under oven. Separate Utility room. There is a generous storage cupboard and a dining area to the side. Two double bedrooms both with walk in storage. Four piece stylish, modern bathroom has a Jacuzzi bath, shower cubical, W.C. and wash hand basin with vanity. All benefiting from gas central heating and replacement UPVC double glazing. A real credit to the current owners.
Lounge 14' excluding window x 14' 4" excluding entry ( 4.27m excluding window x 4.37m excluding entry )
Kitchen 10' 11" x 14' 2" ( 3.33m x 4.32m )
Bedroom 1 11' 6" excluding window x 13' 10" to front of wards. ( 3.51m excluding window x 4.22m to front of wards. )
Bedroom 2 9' extending to 13' 4" x 10' 1" ( 2.74m extending to 4.06m x 3.07m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55356673.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BOW103056. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Bridge Of Weir. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.