3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Ferns, Trees Development, Larkfield, Kent
- Buyers fees apply, see bid pack
- 3 bedroom semi-detached house
- Put your own stamp on this one
- Refurbished bathroom & cloakroom
- Quiet cul-de-sac location
- No forward chain
- EPC energy rating C (70)
Forget the stresses and strains of getting involved in a long and complicated chain of sales where you are never sure how long it is all going to take and if it will all stay together as with this house you have a chain free purchase! It is clean and tidy; offering a “blank canvas” for the new owner to exercise their own design flair and finish the home off as they wish. It is a home where there is fantastic potential to extend; in fact planning permission was granted in March 2015 for a single storey side and rear extension. Some of the neighbouring homes have also added a fourth bedroom courtesy of a loft conversion (consents required). This potentially would save all the costs of moving again and you can manage it all in your own time and grow into the house as needed.Known as The Trees development, this area has an excellent reputation as a lovely place to live; this road in particular is one of the most sought after for the fact it has "no through" traffic making it a safe and peaceful spot to put down some roots. Convenience is a word that aptly describes the location here; you can walk to what you might need on a daily basis, including a local Morrisons, schools, shops and medical centre at Martin Square. Commuting is a breeze with a choice of rail stations, commuter coach service or if you drive the M20/M2 are easily accessible.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 21'10 x 11'1 into bay (6.66m x 3.38m)
- Kitchen: 9'7 x 8'5 (2.92m x 2.57m)
- Bedroom 1: 11'5 x 10'10 (3.48m x 3.30m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'9 at widest point x 8'1 into recess (3.28m x 2.47m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'9 (2.67m) x 8'0 (2.44m) narrowing to 7'0 (2.14m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55356694.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12931694. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Larkfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.