2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleYew Tree Cottages, Culgaith, Penrith
Offers in Region of
- SEMI DETACHED BARN CONVERSION
- SITUATED IN A POPULAR VILLAGE LOCATION
- REVERSE LIVING ACCOMMODATION
- WITH VIEWS OF THE PENNINES
- 2 BEDS AND OPEN PLAN LIVING KITCHEN
- VIEWING RECOMMENDED, NO ONWARD CHAIN
- ENERGY RATING E
Yew Tree Cottages is a semi detached barn conversion situated within the popular village of Culgaith which is in the Eden District and has a range of amenities including a church, primary school, pub and garden centre.
The property offers reverse living accommodation to take in the views of the Pennines and briefly comprises; entrance hall, 2 bedrooms and shower room to the ground floor with a light open plan living area and kitchen to the first floor. Benefitting from double glazing and electric heating, off street parking and garden area.
Viewing highly recommended with no onward chain.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55356805.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAR160768. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Penrith. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.