2 bedroom town house for saleThe Oakley, Bryn Y Mor, Old Colwyn, LL29 8UU
- Shared equity price £103,320 representing 20.52% discount from open market price of £129,995
- Beautiful countryside location with far reaching views of the North Wales coastline
- High specification two bedroom townhouse
- Predicted energy efficiency rating of B
- Predicted environmental impact of B
A contemporary townhouse in a beautiful countryside location available with shared equity at £103,320 representing a 20.52% discount from the open market price of £129,995. Available to buyers who have local connections to the area and meet the Conwy Council affordable eligibility criteria. Please contact us for more information.
In brief the accommodation comprises an open plan kitchen dining room with French doors leading to the rear garden, living room and cloakroom to the ground floor. To the first floor there are two bedrooms and a family bathroom with high quality sanitaryware from a renowned European designer.
Call today for further information.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FSVSP99270081. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Alison Holton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.