3 bedroom flat for saleColwith Road, Hammersmith, London
- WIDER THAN AVERAGE VICTORIAN MAISONETTE
- END OF TERRACE
- LIGHT & AIRY RECEPTION ROOM
- WELL FITTED KITCHEN
- THREE SIZEABLE BEDROOMS
- POPULAR LOCATION
- POTENTIAL TO EXTEND (Subject to planning)
- SOUTH FACING GARDEN
- STONES THROW TO RIVER THAMES
- 7-8 MINUTES WALK TO HAMMERSMITH STATION
Located in one of Hammersmith’s most sought after roads, is this extremely rare, wider than average end of terrace top floor three bedroom Victorian maisonette. The property boasts a light and airy reception room, family bathroom, a well fitted kitchen which leads down to a south facing garden and three sizeable bedrooms. Further benefits include access to a loft with potential to create another bedroom and second bathroom with a roof terrace (subject to the usual planning constraints). Colwith Road is renowned as being one of the most popular roads, especially for the larger style maisonettes which make this a rare buying opportunity. The River Thames towpath as well as the local bars, restaurants and shops are on your door step and Hammersmith underground station is approximately 7-8 minutes walk away. Offered with a Share of Freehold and chain free, this property must not be missed. Early viewing is highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55358383.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LRS10011FD. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lawson Rutter, Hammersmith. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.