2 bedroom terraced house for saleHowe Street, Derby
- IMMACULATELY PRESENTED
- TERRACED PERIOD PROPERTY
- TWO BEDROOMS
- IDEAL PURCHASE FOR THE FIRST TIME BUYER OR BUY TO LET
- EASY ACCESS TO DERBY CITY CENTRE
This incredibly well presented terraced period property s situated in a convenient location enjoying easy access to Derby Cty centre, major commuter links and excellent local amenities from its position. The property has been enhanced to a high standard by the current owners.
This incredibly well presented terraced period property s situated in a convenient location enjoying easy access to Derby Cty centre, major commuter links and excellent local amenities from its position. The property has been enhanced to a high standard by the current owners retaining many character features yet with a contemporary twist. The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing and in brief comprises lounge, dining room, kitchen, kitchen, cellar, two double bedrooms, bathroom and enclosed rear garden. BOOK A VIEWING TODAY!!!
Lounge 11' 5" x 11' 2" into recess ( 3.48m x 3.40m into recess )
having front elevation door with glazed inset and window over with obscured glass, front elevation double glazed sash windows, feature fireplace with surround, tiled background and hearth and inset open grate, coving, ceiling rose, exposed wooden flooring, telephone point, radiator and door leading into
Dining Room 11' 6" x 11' 5" into recess ( 3.51m x 3.48m into recess )
having rear elevation double glazed french doors providing access to rear garden with double glazed window over, stairs rising to first floor, door leading to cellar, coving, radiator and folding door leading into
Kitchen 9' 5" x 6' ( 2.87m x 1.83m )
having a matching range of floor and wall mounted units with rolled edge work surface over and tiled splashbacks incorporating one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, integral electric fan assisted oven with four ring gas hob and stainless steel extractor hood over, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge freezer, side elevation double glazed window with tiled sill, tiled flooring.
First Floor Landing
having a loft access hatch and doors leading into
Bedroom One 11' 5" x 11' 2" into recess ( 3.48m x 3.40m into recess )
having front elevation double glazed sash window, feature fireplace with Victorian style surround and inset grate, four recessed spotlights and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 8' 5" into recess ( 3.48m x 2.57m into recess )
having front elevation double glazed window, storage cupboard, feature fireplace with Victoian style surround and inset grate and radiator.
Bathroom 9' 5" x 6' ( 2.87m x 1.83m )
having a matching white three piece site comprising low level wc., pedestal wash hand basin a nd panelled with mixer tap with shower attachment, shower over, folding screen and tiled surround, exposed wooden flooring, rear elevation double glazed window with obscured glass and tiled sill, wall mounted gas central heating boiler.
to the rear of the property here is an enclosed low maintenance garden which incorporated slate chip pings to surface, patio area, outside w.c., rear access gate, well stocked flower beds, outside lighting and boundary fencing and walling.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55359166.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY109397. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.