3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKelston View, Bath
Sold STC £230,000
- OPEN HOUSE launch Saturday 6th August 10:00 until 11:30
- Three Bedroom Semi-Detached Family House
- Stunning Panoramic Views Across Bath
- 71' x 29' South Westerly Facing Garden
- Ideal Family House or Letting Investment
SOLD AT THE OPEN HOUSE - This well presented, three-bedroom semi-detached family house that enjoys possible the best view across Bath, and boasts a large south westerly facing garden.
Accommodation comprising Hallway; Living/Dining Room; Kitchen; First Floor Landing; Three Bedrooms; Bathroom; Front & Rear Gardens.
Stairs rising to first floor. Double glazed window to front. Built-in cloaks cupboard. Cupboard understairs.
Living/ Dining Room 17' 4" max x 12' 4" into alcove ( 5.28m max x 3.76m into alcove )
Attractive dual aspect room with double glazed windows with garden and widespread Bath views. Fireplace with gas fire and back boiler. Double radiator.
Kitchen 11' 4" x 9' 8" ( 3.45m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window overlooking the rear garden. Fitted with a matching range of wall and base units. Roll edged worktop surfaces and matching breakfast bar with tiled splash backs. Inset stainless steel single drainer sink unit. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Fridge/freezer space. Door to garden.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window enjoying stunning views across Bath. Hatch to roofspace.
Bedroom One 11' 5" x 9' 8" ( 3.48m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window overlooking the rear garden. Radiator. Picture rail.
Bedroom Two 10' 8" x 8' 8" ( 3.25m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window overlooking the rear garden. Radiator. Built-in airing cupboard. Picture rail.
Bedroom Three 8' 7" x 8' 1" ( 2.62m x 2.46m )
Double glazed picture window enjoying wonderful views across Bath. Picture rail. Radiator.
Double glazed frosted window to side. Suite comprising paneled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment. Pedestal wash basin. Low level WC Extractor fan. Radiator. Tiled splash backs.
Front And Side Garden
Enclosed lawn garden with natural hedging. Side access to rear garden.
Raer Garden 71' x 29' ( 21.64m x 8.84m )
Southwesterly facing enclosed garden with an attractive patio area and large lawn. Flower and shrub borders.
Proceed out of Bath on the A36 Lower Bristol Road towards Twerton. Go through the lights at Windsor Bridge Road and take your fourth left turn into Jews Lane. Follow the road up into Lansdown View and at the top of the road turn left into The Hollow. Follow the road up the hill and take your second turning right into Kelston View. The property is positioned on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55359169.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAT104636. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Bath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.