4 bedroom detached house for salePine Close, Desborough, Kettering
Sold STC £299,950
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- AMPLE OFF ROAD PARKING
- DOUBLE GARAGE
- DETACHED, FOUR BEDROOMS
- EN SUITE
- FIELD VIEWS
A Four bedroom detached home benefiting from: formal dining room, lounge, conservatory, kitchen breakfast room with a utility room and downstairs WC. Further features include Four bedrooms,en suite to the master and family bathroom. The rear garden is very well presented boasting fields beyond.
An exceptional detached family home located on Pine Close, a cul de sac position OFFERING BREATHTAKING VIEWS. Along with plenty of off road parking and a DOUBLE GARAGE this property benefits from have entrance hall, formal dining room, lounge, conservatory, kitchen breakfast room with a utility room and downstairs WC. Further features include Four bedrooms, en suite from the master and family bathroom. The rear garden is very well presented boasting fields beyond. Viewing Is highly recommended.
Entered via UPVC double glazed door from front elevation, staircase rising to first floor landing with under stairs storage cupboard, obscure UPVC window to front and side elevation.
Suite comprising wash hand basin and WC, single paneled radiator, tiled flooring with obscure UPVC double glazed window to side elevation.
Lounge 21' 5" x 11' 10" ( 6.53m x 3.61m )
Having UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, two double paneled radiators, brick built fireplace with real working fire, door leading to conservatory.
Dining Room 13' 4" x 9' 6" ( 4.06m x 2.90m )
Having double paneled radiator with UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation.
A fitted kitchen comprising a range of eye and base units with roll edge work surfaces over, double sink bowl with drainer, UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, single panel radiator, tiled flooring with door leading to utility room.
Utility Room 7' x 4' ( 2.13m x 1.22m )
Having plumbing for automatic washing machine, obscure UPVC double glazed door to the rear elevation, door leading to WC , cupboard units with roll edge work surfaces over, tiled flooring and wall mounted boiler.
Conservatory 14' 9" x 11' 9" ( 4.50m x 3.58m )
Having low level brick, UPVC construction French doors to rear elevation and door leading to garage.
First Floor Landing
UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, airing cupboard, stairs rising from the ground floor with doors leading to four bedrooms and the bathroom
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 11' 5" ( 3.63m x 3.48m )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, single panel radiator, fitted cupboards and wardrobe, dressing table with draw space below and doors leading to the en suite.
Three piece suite comprising shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC with obscure UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation and single panel radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 4" x 10' 7" ( 3.45m x 3.23m )
Having UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation and single panel radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 11" x 7' 8" ( 3.63m x 2.34m )
Having UPVC window to the front aspect, single panel radiator, fitted wardrobe, cupboards, bedside table and dressing table with drawer space below.
Bedroom Four 8' 6" x 8' 6" ( 2.59m x 2.59m )
Having UPVC window to the rear aspect with single panel radiator.
Comprising a three piece suite with panel bath, over head shower screen and shower attached, wash hand basin, WC, UPVC double glazed window to the side aspect and heated towel rail.
To the front of the property is driveway providing off road parking leading to double garage.
Two separate patio areas with the remainder laid to lawn with a range of mature trees and shrubs, gated access to the rear access with stunning field views.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55359184.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RWL105209. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rothwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.