2 bedroom apartment for saleLondon Dock, Wapping, E1W
- Two bedroom apartment
- Private balcony
- Set in 7.5 acres of landscaped public space
- Air-conditioning to living room and bedrooms
- Bespoke fitted Kitchens with integrated Miele appliances
- Access to hotel style facilities such as spa, squash court and virtual golf
Part of the luxury London Dock development, this two bedroom 7th floor apartment is located in Wapping, right in the centre of London. Boasting 837 sq ft of living space, the chic design combines stylish interiors and technologies, creating exceptional spaces for living, relaxing and entertaining.
The well-presented accommodation comprises master bedroom with en suite, second double bedroom, separate bathroom and an open plan living area which contains the dining room, living room and kitchen - from where there is direct access to a private 53 sq ft balcony. Choose from a range of finishes, such as grey, beige and brown to add a premier touch to this apartment.
Located just a short distance from St Katharine Docks, the apartment has stunning surroundings as well as easy access to a number of bars, restaurants and shops - while the London underground and the Docklands Light Railway are both within walking distance. London Dock is the ideal base from which to access the financial area of the capital as well as Canary Wharf, Shoreditch, Whitechapel and Bermondsey.
Enjoy varied residents' facilities in this new development of apartments and penthouses, including state-of-the-art gymnasium and swimming pool, as well as a squash court, virtual golf, steam room and sauna, treatment room and private screening room. There's also a residents lounge with 24-hour concierge service.
Computer Generated Images for indicative purposes only.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WES141216. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CBRE Residential, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.