4 bedroom flat for salePan Peninsula Square, London
- 3976sq ft 4 bedroom 5 bathroom 39th & 40th floor duplex penthouse apartment.
- 33x25' South-facing reception; 29x14' dining room; high-spec kitchen.
- 2x private terraces of 350 & 490sq ft approx plus an additional 7 balconies.
- 2 valet parking spaces included; offered chain free.
A spectacular 3976sq ft 39th & 40th floor penthouse apartment in the West Tower of Ballymore's prestigious Pan Peninsula development. The apartment dominates the Southern aspect of the building & offers far-reaching views towards Greenwich to the South & The City to the West. The apartment is finished to a high-specification throughout to satisfy the most discerning. The kitchen is fitted with Gaggenau appliances, back-painted glass splashbacks, & a variety of natural & technical stones. All bedrooms possess their own en-suites, with marron cohiba granite & stainless steel fittings. The South-facing master bedroom on the 40th floor boasts an extra-large en-suite with a deluxe half-egg technical stone bath & over-sized walk-in shower as well as a walk-in wardrobe & adjoining 350sq ft terrace. Also on the 40th floor is a West-facing terrace of almost 500sq ft which possesses wind-deflectors on all sides.
Pan Peninsula is located in the heart of South Quay, conveniently close to South Quay DLR station, & within 500 metres of Canary Wharf tube station, business district & shopping centre. The development offers exceptional on-site facilities for residents including: 24 hour concierge; cinema; sizeable & very well-equipped gym; a 16 metre swimming pool; jacuzzi & sauna; & a 48th floor cocktail bar.
The property is offered chain-free with 2 valet parking spaces.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55360409.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DOK150140. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Canary Wharf and Docklands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.