3 bedroom terraced house for saleGarside Street, Worksop
Sold STC £68,000
- RECENTLY RE DECORATED THROUGHOUT
- THREE BEDROOMS
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- MODERN KITCHEN & BATHROOM
- IDEAL FOR INVESTORS £450 PCM RETURN
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
W H Brown are pleased to be the selling agents of this modernised mid terraced property,WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE TO WORKSOP TOWN CENTRE and is available with NO UPWARD CHAIN. IDEAL FOR INVESTORS- RENTAL RETURN APPROX £500 + PCM, please call **01909 500505** for a viewing
W H Brown are pleased to be the selling agents of this modernised mid terraced property,WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE TO WORKSOP TOWN CENTRE and is available with NO UPWARD CHAIN. The accommodation briefly offers entrance porch, lounge, MODERN FITTED KITCHEN, rear hallway, downstairs bathroom, landing, two double first floor bedrooms, THIRD LOFT BEDROOM, enclosed rear garden, DRIVEWAY providing off road parking, gas central heating. IDEAL FOR INVESTORS- RENTAL RETURN APPROX £500 + PCM, please call **01909 500505** for a viewing
Garside Street, Worksop
Entrance door, front & side facing windows, door leading into the...
Lounge 12' 3" x 12' ( 3.73m x 3.66m )
Front facing double glazed window, radiator, coving to ceiling, modern fitted electric fire to include an inset, hearth and surround over
Kitchen 10' 9" x 9' 5" ( 3.28m x 2.87m )
Fitted with a range of high and low level units with worktop space over incorporating a stainless steel sink unit, washing machine, integrated oven, hob and hood over, tiled splash backs, spot lights to ceiling, rear facing double glazed window, understairs storage cupboard
Double glazed door leading outside, radiator, tiled flooring, stairs rising to the first floor accommodation
Three piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, fully tiled walls, extractor fan, radiator, rear facing obscure double glazed window
Rear facing double glazed window
Bedroom One 16' side of chimney breast x 11' 11" ( 4.88m side of chimney breast x 3.63m )
Front facing double glazed window, radiator, built in storage cupboard
Bedroom Two 10' 11" x 9' 6" ( 3.33m x 2.90m )
Rear facing double glazed window, radiator, dado rail, wall mounted gas central heating boiler
Loft Room 16' 2" max x 12' 10" max ( 4.93m max x 3.91m max )
Front facing double glazed window, radiator, built in storage cupboard with fitted shelving
Enclosed rear garden by a wooden panelled fence to sides and rear, mainly paved offering low maintenance. Outside detection lighting, outside water tap
Front garden offering off road parking and wooden gate access to the rear garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55363759.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WKS108409. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Worksop. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.