2 bedroom terraced house for saleBennett Road, Brighton
- Mid-terraced house
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- West facing garden
This lovely terraced house is found in a quiet residential enclave in Kemp Town, Brighton. Downstairs there are two reception rooms with french doors opening to the conservatory.
Brighton is ones of England's most exciting seafront cities, having many waterside bars and continental style cafes. Boasting elegant seafront regency squares and terraces aligning to the seafront promenade. The Royal Pavilion with a traditional Asian influenced exterior merged with an Oriental interior is located within 1 mile, as is Brighton Marina, which offer extensive shopping, eating and leisure facilities to include multi-screen cinema complex, bowl-plex, ASDA superstore and casino. Kemp Town itself has a thriving cosmopolitan atmosphere surrounding St George's Road, being the heart of the Kemp Town Village. The comprehensive shopping mall at Churchill Square and surrounding shopping facilities situated within Brighton city centre are easily accessible as is the London to Brighton Road, the A23. Local bus routes can be fount on the seafront road offering transport to Brighton centre and areas beyond.
Wooden front door leading to the hallway.
Stripped wooden flooring leads through to the main reception area. Low level radiator.
Dining Room 11' 11" x 11' 4" ( 3.63m x 3.45m )
This room also has exposed wooden flooring with access to under stairs cupboard. Two pairs of french doors lead from this room, one leads into the conservatory and the other is the lounge.
A lovely room with a pair of wooden sash windows to the front, a working fireplace with stone surround forms a focal point. Low level radiator.
Kitchen 8' 8" x 6' 7" ( 2.64m x 2.01m )
A farm house style kitchen with wooden units and work tops. A butler style sink with a swan neck tap. Tiled flooring, space for cooker, single window to the rear, glazed door leading to the conservatory.
A stylish conservatory with double glazed glass units and door leading to the garden.
Landing with a hatch to the loft.
Bedroom 1 13' 10" max x 12' 2" ( 4.22m max x 3.71m )
Stripped flooring, radiator, two single windows to the front.
Bedroom 2 12' x 8' 8" ( 3.66m x 2.64m )
Stripped flooring, radiator and a single window to the rear looking over the garden.
Pan bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, single window to the rear, low level WC, heated towel rail.
A delightful west facing garden with mature shrubs and plants as well as an oriental pond.
Formal Front Garden
Front wooden gate with beautifully tended hedges,
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55363774.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KET104145. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Brighton Kemp Town. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.