2 bedroom house for saleKeble Close, Derby
- REDUCED FROM £78,000 TO £76,000
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- CLOSE DERBY CITY CENTRE
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- ALLOCATED PARKING
Situated in an incredibly convenient location enjoying easy access to Derby City centre and local amenities and major commuter links from its position is this two bedroom ground floor flat being sold with no upward chain.
Situated in an incredibly convenient location enjoying easy access to Derby City centre and local amenities and major commuter links from its position is this two bedroom ground floor flat being sold with no upward chain. The spacious accommodation on offer benefits from gas central heating and double glazing and in brief comprises lounge, kitchen/diner, two double bedrooms, bathroom , allocated parking area and a communal rear garden. BOOK A VIEWING TODAY!!
Enter via an external UPVC double glazed door, wooden flooring, radiator and doors leading to all rooms and two storage cupboards.
Lounge 20' 5" x 11' 4" ( 6.22m x 3.45m )
Having wooden flooring, double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator, TV and Telephone point, electric fire with a coal effect and marble hearth surround.
Kitchen 13' 10" x 10' 4" ( 4.22m x 3.15m )
Having a matching range of floor and wall mounted units with rolled edge work surface over and tiled splashbacks, radiator, stainless steel sink and drainer, tiled flooring, space for a cooker, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge freezer and space for a dining table and chairs and door to storage cupboard.
Bedroom One 13' 7" x 9' 5" ( 4.14m x 2.87m )
Having wooden flooring, radiator, and double glazed window to the rear elevation
Bedroom Two 13' 7" x 9' 4" ( 4.14m x 2.84m )
Having wooden flooring, radiator and double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Having a matching suite comprising a low level w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with electric shower above, part tiled walls, obscure double glazed window to the front elevation and radiator.
To the front of the property there is a pathway to the front entrance door and an allocated parking area. To the rear is a large communal garden area mainly laid to lawn.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55364935.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY108611. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.