Office for saleUNIT 14 THOMPSON ROAD, WHITEHILLS BUSINESS PARK, BLACKPOOL, LANCASHIRE, FY4
300 sq. m.
- 3,229 sq ft (300 sq m)
- HIGH SPECIFICATION OFFICES
- TWO STOREY ACCOMMODATION
- 9- 11 CAR PARKING SPACES
- LOCATED ON PRESTIGIOUS WHITEHILLS BUSINESS PARK
- LIFT FACILITIES, AIR CONDITIONING
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL TO APPRECIATE QUALITY WITHIN
This office building is situated in Whitehills Business Park, providing ease of commuting to junction 4 of the M55. The M55 provides access to the M6 motorway allowing ease of commuting throughout North West England and the motorway network beyond. The development itself is accessed off a major roundabout off which B&Q warehouse and Premier Inn Hotel are situated. Commuting options are also available to the surrounding towns and villages of Blackpool, St Annes and Lytham. Whitehills Business Park is an emerging commercial site that is occupied by numerous established local businesses and home to national retailers such as Car Dealerships including BMW, Vauxhall, Honda. The site offers a selection of office and industrial space.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-55366364.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4263FH. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Duxburys Commercial, Lancashire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.