2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleBevan Crescent, Maltby, Rotherham
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Two Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Must View Property
- Gardens to Front, Side and Rear
- Detached Garage
- Unique and Individual Property
- Motivated Vendor
William H Brown are proud to offer to the market this exceptionally well presented two bedroom detached bungalow located on a delightful corner plot with ample of desirable features briefly comprising gardens to front, side and rear, modern bathroom with....
William H Brown are proud to offer to the market this exceptionally well presented two bedroom detached bungalow located on a delightful corner plot with ample of desirable features briefly comprising gardens to front, side and rear, modern bathroom with roll top bath, detached garage and kitchen diner. Located in a prime and popular location in Maltby, this truly fantastic property must be viewed in order to appreciate the accommodation on which is on offer.
Lounge 11' 10" x 12' 8" ( 3.61m x 3.86m )
A pleasant lounge with gas fire place with circular marble surround and hearth, two central heated radiators and uPVC double glazed windows to rear and side elevations
Kitchen/utility/diner 19' 6" Max x 9' 9" Max ( 5.94m Max x 2.97m Max )
A modern style room with various wall and base units with mounted worktop and inset one and a half bowl sink and drainer. Space for washing machine, dishwasher and fridge freezer. Space for gas cooker with overhead extractor hood. Tiling to walls and laminate floorings. Ample space for dining set and uPVC double glazed patio doors leading to rear garden. uPVC double glazed window to side elevation and two more to front elevation.
Bedroom One 12' 10" x 12' 10" ( 3.91m x 3.91m )
A well presented and bright master bedroom with uPVC double glazed windows to the front and side elevation. Fitted wardrobes and two central heated radiators.
Bedroom Two 8' 10" x 8' 7" ( 2.69m x 2.62m )
A double bedroom with side facing uPVC double glazed window and central heated radiator.
A exceptionally well presented bathroom with roll top bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin and low flush w/c. Tiled walls and cushioned floor and a side facing uPVc double glazed window,
A detached garage with up and over door, power points and lighting. Rear access door with uPVC double glazed window to rear.
With three separate garden areas, all of which are well presented and landscaped. To the front is a laid lawn with hedge surround and two driveways giving off road parking accessed through steel gates. Following the pathway to the side gate you are welcomed into the side garden with a laid lawn various planters and mature trees and feature pond with a small water fountain. Moving to the rear you have two well presented decked seating areas one to the patio doors just off the kitchen and the other to the rear of the garden. A laid lawn and a few shrubbings makes this part of the garden a pleasant environment.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55368874.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MBY103030. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Maltby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.