2 bedroom park home for saleDeanland Wood Park, Golden Cross, Hailsham
- TWO BEDROOMS
- GARDENS TO ALL 4 SIDES
- OFF ROAD PARKING AND GARAGE
- ENSUITE TO MASTER
- SOUGHT AFTER PARK HOME DEVELOPMENT
We welcome to the market this DETACHED park home situated on the popular Deanland Wood Park Development. The property benefits from TWO bedrooms, En-Suite to master, shower room, spacious living room, kitchen and gardens to all four sides. OFF ROAD PARKING AND GARAGE
We welcome to the market this DETACHED park home situated on the popular Deanland Wood Park Development. The property benefits from TWO bedrooms, En-Suite to master, shower room, spacious living room, kitchen and gardens to all four sides. FURTHER BENEFITS INCLUDE OFF ROAD PARKING AND GARAGE
The Park Home Site benefits from many features including on site swimming pool, bowling green, bar and super market. VIEWING'S HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
Door to front, double glazed windows to side aspect, double glazed internal door.
Lounge 19' 2" x 11' 7" ( 5.84m x 3.53m )
Double glazed windows to front with further window to side aspect, two radiators.
Dining Room 12' 2" x 10' ( 3.71m x 3.05m )
Double glazed windows to side aspect, storage cupboard, radiator.
Kitchen 10' 8" max x 8' 10" max ( 3.25m max x 2.69m max )
Fitted kitchen comprising of matching wall and base cupboards, work surface to incorporate a stainless steel sink and drainer unit, integrated oven with hob. Space for fridge/freezer, double glazed window to side with further door leading to utility area.
Space and plumbing for washing machine, floor standing Worcester boiler, door leading to rear porch.
Double glazed windows to side and rear, further double glazed door leading to outside.
Storage cupboard, radiator.
Bedroom One 12' max x 8' max ( 3.66m max x 2.44m max )
Double glazed window to side, wardrobes, radiator.
Shower cubicle, low level w.c, wash hand basin, part tilled walls, double glazed window to side.
Bedroom Two 9' 6" max x 8' 11" max ( 2.90m max x 2.72m max )
Double glazed window to rear, storage cupboards, radiator.
Shower cubicle, low level w.c, wash hand basin, radiator, double glazed windows to side.
Off road parking leading to garage, variety of shrubs and trees, further patio seating area.
Gardens to front side and rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAI104235. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hailsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.