4 bedroom detached house for saleBlatherwycke Road, Bulwick, Corby
Offers in Excess of £600,000
- Overlooking open fields on the edge of Bulwick
- Set along a small gravelled lane
- Generous enclosed rear garden
- Further adjoining paddock of 0.75 acres
- Four bedrooms and three bathrooms
- Spacious lounge and dining rooms
- Double garage and courtyard parking
- Offered with no forward chain
An extremely spacious home set on the edge of the village with gardens and a paddock in all extending to 1 acre approx. No forward chain.
Window to side, quarry tiled flooring, door to:
6.58m x 4.26m (21'7" x 14') plus recess. Window to front, Velux windows to rear, feature stone inglenook fireplace, vaulted ceiling with exposed beams.
6.62m x 4.25m (21'9" x 13'11") plus recess. Window to front, stone inglenook fireplace with inset wood burning stove, vaulted ceiling with exposed beams, sliding doors and window to rear overlooking gardens and open fields.
4.57m x 3.06m (15' x 10'). Window to rear overlooking open fields, vaulted ceiling with exposed beams, fitted bespoke office suite with desk, drawers, storage and display shelving.
4.24m x 3.56m (13'11" x 11'8"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, 1½ bowl sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap, built-in dishwasher, fitted electric double oven, built-in electric ceramic hob, built-in microwave, two Velux windows to rear, window to front, quarry tiled flooring, vaulted ceiling with exposed beams, door to inner hallway, open to:
3.25m x 2.36m (10'8" x 7'9") maximum. Fitted base units with worktop space over, 2½ bowl sink unit with mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer and further appliances, two Velux windows to rear, airing cupboard housing hot water tank, quarry tiled flooring, floor mounted oil-fired boiler.
Two windows to side, storage cupboard, door to side garden area, doors to:
Fitted with three piece suite comprising recessed shower enclosure, wash hand basin, WC, heated towel rail, Velux window to rear.
4.31m x 4.24m (14'2" x 13'11"). Window to front, door to:
Fitted with three piece suite comprising Jacuzzi bath, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, WC, heated towel rail, Velux window to rear.
4.26m x 3.44m (14' x 11'3"). Window to front.
3.28m x 3.24m (10'9" x 10'8"). Window to front.
3.25m x 2.94m (10'8" x 9'8"). Window to front.
Fitted with four piece comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, bidet, WC, opaque window to front.
Set along a gravel driveway set back from Blatherwycke Road, the property enjoys and excellent level of privacy with a horseshoe shape layout providing for a courtyard style design at the front creating ample of road parking accompanying the double garage. The rear garden is mainly lawned with a spacious patio seating area leading off from the lounge and enclosed by post and rail fencing providing views to the rear over open fields.
Adjoining the formal garden and separated by a post and rail fence is a grass paddock which extends to approximately 0.75 acres. In all the grounds are a little over 1 acre.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55369558.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OUN200966. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Oundle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.