2 bedroom flat for salePark Street, Brighton
Guide Price £250,000
- Two Bedroom retirement home
- Kemp Town Village Location
- Top Floor Apartment - 6th Floor
- Walk In Shower Room
- Stunning Views
This delightful two bedroom retirement apartment is on the top floor being the 6th floor, located to the side of the building with stunning views. The property is close to Kemp Town village and a short walk to brightons seafront, local shops and bus services into and out of the city.
GUIDE PRICE £250,000-£275,000
Brighton is ones of England's most exciting seafront cities, having many waterside bars and continental style cafes. Boasting elegant seafront regency squares and terraces aligning to the seafront promenade. The Royal Pavilion with its Indian exterior and Chinese interior is located within 1 mile, as is Brighton Marina, which offers extensive shopping, eating and leisure facilities to include multi-screen cinema complex, bowl-plex, ASDA superstore and casino. Kemp Town itself has a thriving cosmopolitan atmosphere surrounding St George's Road, being the heart of the Kemp Town Village. The comprehensive shopping mall at Churchill Square and surrounding shopping facilities situated within Brighton city centre are easily accessible as is the London to Brighton Road, the A23. Local bus routes can be found on the seafront road offering transport to Brighton centre and areas beyond.
Entering the apartment via the entrance hall, which has intercom access and a 24hr response alarm , storage cupboard to the side.
Fully tiled with a wash hand basin, low level WC and walk in shower, a response alarm for safety. The wet room can also be accessed by doors from the main bedroom.
The large master bedroom offers plenty of space for a large double bed and bedroom furniture.
Bedroom two is a good size double and is perfect for guests.
Floor to ceiling double aspect, double glazed windows which allows plenty of natural light in. This room is well thought out, with a spacious kitchen and lounge area. Space for sofa's and additional furniture.
The kitchen has laminated work surfaces and a range of base cupboards and drawers, stainless steel sink and draining board, integrated oven, hob and fridge.
The building offers a vast amount of in-house facilities including; a communal lounge, convenience shop, restaurant, coffee room, cinema, laundry, hair and beauty salon and a stunning roof terrace. The development also has 24hr response alarms in all apartments and wheel chair access through out.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KET104152. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Brighton Kemp Town. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.