2 bedroom maisonette for saleLords Wood, WELWYN GARDEN CITY
Sold STC £260,000
- Two Bedroom
- Split Level
- Allocated Parking
- Private Garden
- Fantastic Condition
A rarely available two bedroom split level maisonette with allocated parking and private garden located in the very popular Panshanger area of Welwyn Garden City. With amenities and commuter links not far away this is a great purchase for any buyer.
A RARELY AVAVIBLE two bedroom split level maisonette ideally positioned in the peaceful area of Panshanger. The property boats large open plan living/ dining room, fitted kitchen and modern fitted bathroom. There is also two double bedrooms one which had been created by a loft conversion. In addition there is a private rear garden and allocated parking. The property offer double glazing and gas central heating throughout. Located in the popular area of Panshanger, with great commutes links via the A414, A1(M), and mainline rail links in to London. There are a range of local amenities including Moors Walk parade of shops where there is a doctor's surgery, Tesco express, pharmacy, post office, hair salon, beauticians and food take aways. Morrison's supermarket and petrol station is within easy reach as well as popular primary and secondary schools.
Lounge 12' 2" x 12' 1" ( 3.71m x 3.68m )
Dining Area 8' 6" x 7' 1" ( 2.59m x 2.16m )
Kitchen 8' 2" x 5' 7" ( 2.49m x 1.70m )
Bedroom 9' 11" x 8' 10" to wardrobes ( 3.02m x 2.69m to wardrobes )
Loft Bedroom 15' 6" restricted head height x 10' 4" plus alcove - RHH ( 4.72m restricted head height x 3.15m plus alcove - RHH )
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55370143.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WGN104583. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Welwyn Garden City. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.