3 bedroom town house for saleRhodfa'r Llyn, Saltney, Chester
Sold STC £180,000
- Guide price £180,000 - £195,000
- End mews property
- Three double bedrooms
- Private rear garden
- Off road parking for three vehicles
Guide price £180,000 - £195,000. Situated in one of Chester's popular residential areas is this spacious three bedroom end mews property with private enclosed rear garden and off road parking for three vehicles. The property benefits from ample local amenities and schools as well as being within rea
Guide price £180,000 - £195,000. Situated in one of Chester's popular residential areas is this spacious three bedroom end mews property with private enclosed rear garden and off road parking for three vehicles. The property benefits from ample local amenities and schools as well as being within easy reach of Broughton Retail Park, Chester City Centre and North Wales. In brief the property comprises entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge, dining room, kitchen, landing, bedroom one, en-suite, bedroom two, bedroom three, bathroom, rear garden and off road parking.
Double glazed entrance door to front elevation. Alarm panel. Radiator. Staircase to first floor.
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation. Radiator. Low level WC. Pedestal wash hand basin.
Lounge 16' 9" x 10' 4" ( 5.11m x 3.15m )
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation. Radiator. Coved ceiling. TV point.
Dining Room 11' 1" x 9' 7" ( 3.38m x 2.92m )
UPVC double glazed french doors to rear elevation. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Tiled flooring. Opening to kitchen. Telephone point.
Kitchen 14' 4" x 9' 4" ( 4.37m x 2.84m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with complementary worksurfaces and inset one and half bowl sink and drainer unit. Stainless steel splashback. Stainless steel extractor. Integrated oven and grill with five ring gas hob. UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation. Integrated washer dryer. Radiator. Storage cupboard. Inset spotlights. Tiled flooring.
Storage cupboard housing boiler. Radiator. Loft access. Doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 13' 9" x 10' 5" ( 4.19m x 3.18m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation. Fitted wardrobes. Radiator. TV point. Door to en-suite.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising double shower cubicle with wall mounted shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low level WC. radiator. Shaving point. Extractor. Inset spot lights.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 8' 1" ( 3.56m x 2.46m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 4" x 9' 7" ( 3.15m x 2.92m )
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation. Radiator.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising panelled bath with glazed screen and wall mounted shower unit. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low level WC. Extractor. UPVC double glazed window to front elevation. Shaving point. Part tiled walls. Radiator.
Private rear garden laid to lawn with patio area and fencing to boundaries. Not overlooked.
Off road parking for three vehicles.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55370179.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHS112207. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.