3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCherry Road, NEWPORT PAGNELL
Sold STC £250,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three bedrooms
- Fully enclosed rear garden
- Block paved frontage providing parking
- Close to Ousedale School
- Radiator heating and double glazing
Ideal family home or first home. A fantastic opportunity to purchase a three bedroom semi-detached residence within good proximity to Ousedale School and Newport Pagnell High Street. Benefits include a conservatory, fully enclosed rear garden with brick shed, and off road parking to front.
Ideal family home or first home. A fantastic opportunity to purchase a three bedroom semi-detached residence within good proximity to Ousedale School and Newport Pagnell High Street. The property consists of: Entrance hall, lounge/diner, kitchen and conservatory. Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside, to the front, block paved driveway providing off road parking and a fully enclosed rear garden with a brick shed and larger shed.
Double glazed door to front, double glazed window, radiator.
Lounge / Diner: 20' 9" max x 11' 9" into recess ( 6.32m max x 3.58m into recess )
Double glazed windows to two aspects, radiators.
Kitchen: 11' 8" x 7' 2" ( 3.56m x 2.18m )
Fitted kitchen with wood effect wall and bas units, wood effect work surfaces, double glazed window, plumbing and space for a washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, cooker point, sink with drainer, storage cupboard. Double glazed door to conservatory.
Conservatory: 16' 4" x 9' 4" ( 4.98m x 2.84m )
Of brick and Upvc construction, lights.
Accessed from the entrance hall, loft access, doors to all upstairs accommodation.
Bedroom One: 11' 10" max x 10' 4" plus door recess ( 3.61m max x 3.15m plus door recess )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Two: 11' 7" plus door recess x 8' 7" max ( 3.53m plus door recess x 2.62m max )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Three: 8' 9" narrowing to 5' 9" x 9' ( 2.67m narrowing to 1.75m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, storage cupboard, central heating boiler.
Fitted with a suite to comprise: Bath with mixer taps and wall mounted shower, wash hand basin and w.c. Full tiling, double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Block paved driveway providing off road parking.
fully enclosed and laid to lawn with shrub borders and side access. Brick built shed with power and light, large shed with power and light.
The vendor has informed us that the property has cavity wall insulation and there are 18 solar panels on the roof.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55372009.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NPL103222. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Newport Pagnell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.