4 bedroom terraced house for saleAlexandra Road, Skegness
- Deceptively Spacious 4 Bed Family Home
- 2 Separate Reception Rooms & 19' Breakfast Kitchen
- Ground Floor Shower Room & Additional 1st Floor Family Bathroom
- Gardens to Front & Rear
- Close to Skegness Town Centre Amenities.
Deceptively spacious 4 Bed Family Home, 2 Separate Reception Rooms & 19' Breakfast Kitchen, ground floor Shower Room & Family Bathroom to the 1st Floor. Gardens Front & Rear, viewing utterly Essential contact William h Brown on 01754 768311.
An early viewing is utterly essential in order to gain a full appreciation of this deceptively spacious 4 Bed Family Home which is located to offer ease of access to the wide range of nearby Skegness Town Centre amenities and facilities in addition to the abundance of Sea Front and Beach attractions which are available in this thriving East Coast Resort. This property can truly be described as offering generous family sized accommodation which to the ground floor comprises of 2 separate reception rooms and a 19' Breakfast Kitchen, also having the added bonus of a ground floor Shower Room a great facility to have for those with restricted mobility. To the 1st Floor, in addition to the 4 Bedrooms, is a refitted Family Bathroom which completes the Gas Central Heating and Double Glazed accommodation. The property boasts a front 'Courtyard' Style garden area and to the rear, as illustrated, a surprisingly good sized garden which is enclosed being laid to lawn and patio creating a fantastic area in which to entertain and socialise during warmer months. For further information and to arrange a viewing contact William h Brown on 01754 768311.
Double 'glazed entrance door with a glass opaque panel inset to the top half with a leaded and coloured glass fan light over, wood effect flooring, coat hooks, power point, radiator, stairs rising to the 1st floor and doors to:
Lounge 12' 11" max. into chimney recess x 12' ( 3.94m max. into chimney recess x 3.66m )
With an electric fire set into a feature fireplace surround, double glazed window to the front elevation with coloured and leaded top lights, coved ceiling and radiator.
Dining Room/ Reception Room 16' 3" into chimney recess x 9' 10" ( 4.95m into chimney recess x 3.00m )
With TV point, stone feature fireplace with display plinths and hearth, understairs storage cupboard, ceiling fan light, radiator, coved ceiling, feature flooring, a double glazed window to the rear elevation and doors to:
Breakfast Kitchen 19' 7" x 9' 1" ( 5.97m x 2.77m )
This well proportioned Kitchen is fitted with a good range of wall, base and drawer units with complimentary work top surfaces over and tiled splash backs, with an inset sink with taps over, space and point for a gas cooker, part panelled walls, tiled floor, coved and textured ceiling, space and plumbing for a washing machine, dishwasher and dryer, a cupboard with hot water tank within, wallmounted gas central heating boiler, 2 double glazed window to the side elevation, a double glazed door with an inset opaque glass panel to the top half, door to:
Rear Lobby Area
Double glazed door to rear and door to:
With a quadrant shower with tiled splash backs, with a mains shower therein, radiator, tiled floor, low flush WC and wash hand basin.
First Floor Landing
With sky light style loft access, power point, and sky light, and doors to:
Bedroom 1 15' 3" x 7' 3" ( 4.65m x 2.21m )
With a double glazed window to the front elevation, coved ceiling, radiator and power points.
Bedroom 2 12' 1" x 9' 11" ( 3.68m x 3.02m )
With a double glazed window to the rear,elevation, power points, TV point, radiator, coved ceiling and floor to ceiling free standing wardrobes with mirror fronts and integrated lights.
Bedroom 3 8' 11" x 8' 9" max. ( 2.72m x 2.67m max. )
With a double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator and power points.
Bedroom 4 12' x 6' 3" ( 3.66m x 1.91m )
With a double glazed window to the side elevation, power points and a radiator.
Re-Fitted with a 3 piece suite comprising of a panelled bath, low flush WC, wash hand basin, feature splash backs, radiator, electric wall heater and a double glazed opaque window to the side elevation.
The front garden is mainly set to gravel for low maintenance ideal for pot plants and garden ornaments and is enclosed by fencing with a gated access. The rear garden is accessed via a gate, is mainly set to lawn with a timber garden shed, gravelled and patio areas, with a side hard landscaped storage area, adjacent to the side of the property. There is also a pedestrian right of way at the rear of the property for the neighbouring households.
See Multi Map Illustration.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55373200.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SKG104634. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.